Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

3 Months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $28.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 5:22 pm
Jul 11, 2016
100 posts
69 upvotes
Torell wrote:
Highly recommend reading the thread, and make sure you understand it. Don't feel rushed, this conversion has been happening for over a year. Works out to something like approx $4.50/month, and you get Ultimate which includes your Game Pass for PC. It's a hell of a deal!

I've even thought about creating a new gamertag just to buy another 3 years but decided to do the top up route instead.
Thanks. I ended up buying 2 x 12month live gold's from costco plus the EA pass. Both live gold's offered the extra month for auto renew so I ended up with 26 months. Then added the 12 month ea pass and did the $1 upgrade to ultimate and it looks like I received 31 months total, good till July 21, 2023 (unless I'm counting this wrong).

Poutinesauce wrote: Is it confirmed to work?

So yes, it looks like you do get 4 months converted with the 12 month EA pass.

I probably should have done the 6 month pass instead of the EA but in the end I'm very happy with getting ultimate for around $5.22/mo with taxes in!

Edit:

I purchased one more EA pass cards from costco just now. Simply added the code to my account it converted the 12 months to 4 more ultimate months for a total of 35 months!
Last edited by Guest55332237 on Nov 26th, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 24, 2018
846 posts
1149 upvotes
Langley BC
Not to say that the costco deal isn't good but I think the Amazon deal might be better if done a certain way. Step one you will need UGO wallet (this app will let you purchase gift cards at a discount sometimes). Purchase $100 in amazon gift cards and you will get an extra $10 ($200 get an extra $20 and so on). Step 2 purchase your Xbox cards using your discounted gift cards.... so $30 is like $27 or close to that amount. Also it looks like the costco cards are not working for the extra month trick while the Amazon ones are having some success.
Don..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
DonM28020 wrote: Not to say that the costco deal isn't good but I think the Amazon deal might be better if done a certain way. Step one you will need UGO wallet (this app will let you purchase gift cards at a discount sometimes). Purchase $100 in amazon gift cards and you will get an extra $10 ($200 get an extra $20 and so on). Step 2 purchase your Xbox cards using your discounted gift cards.... so $30 is like $27 or close to that amount. Also it looks like the costco cards are not working for the extra month trick while the Amazon ones are having some success.
amazon charges tax, just go with eb games
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, OP, in for one, good until 2023.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Jun 10, 2017
179 posts
113 upvotes
R7F63-HDCP9-CKFPM-4TD6G-CJDMZ

That's one month free of games pass. It's a month free trial valid for first time subscribers. Not useful for me.
Jul 2, 2016
159 posts
35 upvotes
BonnieDrasco wrote: R7F63-HDCP9-CKFPM-4TD6G-CJDMZ

That's one month free of games pass. It's a month free trial valid for first time subscribers. Not useful for me.
Used. Thank you so much. Just got a new gaming PC, this will be very useful to try and play few games.
Jan 25, 2014
150 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, just bought 3 from Costco. It did allow me to use the "turn off recurring billing" method to get an extra month, but on only 2 of them.
Jan 15, 2007
511 posts
103 upvotes
I bought four... can I load them all to my account at the same time to keep it going for a year?
Sep 25, 2009
256 posts
49 upvotes
I've ordered 3x 100$ gift card and 6 months card xbox live gold from costco friday night and didn't received my codes yet from code2go. DId you get your codes right away?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12069 upvotes
Toronto
Skirby01 wrote: I bought four... can I load them all to my account at the same time to keep it going for a year?
Up to 3 years can be loaded, make sure to turn off auto renew each time so can get extra months when it asks you to turn it on.
Dec 13, 2016
113 posts
119 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Torell wrote: In order to get the $1 conversion you have to be a new user, or create a new gamertag.

If you were an existing game pass ultimate user AND your game pass ultimate expired, you can still do the conversion but pay one month ($16.99) to convert instead of the $1 promo

If you have an existing game pass ultimate subscription, these codes are a good deal to top up your subscription.

Xbox live and game pass ultimate subscriptions are both max allowed to be 36 months long, so buy your length of subscriptions accordingly
Thank currently a Xbox game pass ultimate user but it expired in jan 21. I’ll just let it expired and do the 3 year trick plus one month at 16.99$ Hopefully it will still work then
Apr 30, 2017
597 posts
1089 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
More worth it to get the EA Pass for 28.99. It covers to 4 months instead of 3.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
JonDuke19 wrote: More worth it to get the EA Pass for 28.99. It covers to 4 months instead of 3.
So does the 3 months membership, if you turn on autorenewal upon activation. I did it 3 times in a row, for each code; turned on, then off, before next code, then back on and so on...
Also, not sure you can still get that conversion from EA Access if you buy it now, and already have Ultimate; it. Can anyone confirm?
Apr 30, 2017
597 posts
1089 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, Quebec
CFRTim wrote: So does the 3 months membership, if you turn on autorenewal upon activation. I did it 3 times in a row, for each code; turned on, then off, before next code, then back on and so on...
Also, not sure you can still get that conversion from EA Access if you buy it now, and already have Ultimate; it. Can anyone confirm?
Forgot about the auto-renewal.

I just got 2 EA Access yesterday and already have GPU until end of 2021 and it added 8 months to my sub. I'm good h til 2022 now.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
This sale is done right?

Also anyone know if NBA2k21 is on Xbox series X with this?
Aug 22, 2018
67 posts
33 upvotes
x-batman wrote: This sale is done right?

Also anyone know if NBA2k21 is on Xbox series X with this?

I also want to know this. Can I just buy EA access for 3 months and have it give me 3 months of GPU?
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
JonDuke19 wrote: Forgot about the auto-renewal.

I just got 2 EA Access yesterday and already have GPU until end of 2021 and it added 8 months to my sub. I'm good h til 2022 now.
Thanks, that's good to know for future reference. I'm good till Sep 2023 as of now, but I'll keep the EA Access in mind Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)