6 pack
3 layer
Adjustable nose bridge
68 replies
Oct 18, 2017
239 posts
367 upvotes
New Brunswick
I just picked up a pack of their Tilley masks the other day. Do you know how these compare to those?
Jan 15, 2009
105 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa
TheCaffeinatedSloth wrote: I just picked up a pack of their Tilley masks the other day. Do you know how these compare to those?
I have some of the Tilley masks. They are a tad small but fit well. These masks appear to be a bit longer nose-to-chin
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2003
1037 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
I paid the full $28 for them back on Jan 1. Pretty good. not sure if there worth the full price. But will defiantly get a second set for $12.

they get a bit hot but feel well made.

Anyone notice the overthe top member verification system put in place by costco.ca? a bit much
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2449 posts
740 upvotes
Gta
God I own so many masks and yet I keep buying more . In for a pack since unlike many reusable masks I’ve seen, these have an inner layer of polypropylene. That’s what they use in surgical masks . Great price ... I have a smaller face so think these should be good for me. Thanks OP
Koodo member
Feb 6, 2007
651 posts
181 upvotes
I wasn't charged tax on my order. Are masks now not taxable?
Oct 1, 2020
13 posts
18 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone know if those are sold in store, or is it online only?
Sep 27, 2013
392 posts
487 upvotes
Lord Denning wrote: I paid the full $28 for them back on Jan 1. Pretty good. not sure if there worth the full price. But will defiantly get a second set for $12.

they get a bit hot but feel well made.

Anyone notice the overthe top member verification system put in place by costco.ca? a bit much
do they have nose clip (Metal one) to make better fit on nose? Plz Share
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8599 posts
5492 upvotes
Kootenays
Lord Denning wrote:
Anyone notice the over the top member verification system put in place by costco.ca? a bit much
No kidding!! I don't bank with any of the banks listed (I use BoM), but wouldn't give a retailer my banking info anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
6861 posts
5546 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote: God I own so many masks and yet I keep buying more . In for a pack since unlike many reusable masks I’ve seen, these have an inner layer of polypropylene. That’s what they use in surgical masks . Great price ... I have a smaller face so think these should be good for me. Thanks OP
That's the only hobby we have left in the pandemic: trying out different types of masks to see which ones we like better.

If they have an inner layer of polypropylene then that's definitely worth buying. Nobody should buy masks made only with cotton anymore.

It makes it easy to double mask as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1565 posts
282 upvotes
These don't have interior slot for addtional filters, correct?
Aug 8, 2020
328 posts
103 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote: God I own so many masks and yet I keep buying more . In for a pack since unlike many reusable masks I’ve seen, these have an inner layer of polypropylene. That’s what they use in surgical masks . Great price ... I have a smaller face so think these should be good for me. Thanks OP
Lol you and me, have bought 2 of those Old navy and those popular ones from Fido deal I can't remember that had 3 layers plus a filter on the middle...

polypropylene? Are there good compared to the disposable blue/green masks meltblowm ones?

I wonder if there's like a n95 equivalence reusable mask because I keep hearing these reusableonly protect others.
Aug 26, 2005
515 posts
364 upvotes
These are different than the earlier version Costco sold months ago. These have adjustable ear loops and made with cotton fabric whereas previous versions was spandex like with one size ear loop.
Jul 19, 2006
563 posts
172 upvotes
Good find OP. Thanked. Interestingly no tax and no handling fee was added. $23.98 all in for two.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4014 posts
2489 upvotes
bobor wrote: These don't have interior slot for addtional filters, correct?
I haven't seen them in person, but even if they do not, you should be able to open the stitching between the layers to insert a filter. If they have do have a polypropylene layer as indicated though, adding a filter should not be necessary.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2449 posts
740 upvotes
Gta
CALITSLA wrote: Lol you and me, have bought 2 of those Old navy and those popular ones from Fido deal I can't remember that had 3 layers plus a filter on the middle...

polypropylene? Are there good compared to the disposable blue/green masks meltblowm ones?

I wonder if there's like a n95 equivalence reusable mask because I keep hearing these reusableonly protect others.
The masks that are 100 percent cotton and use non-woven polypropylene seem to be the best bet . See here :
Koodo member