Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

32 Degrees 3 Layer Face Cover, 6-pack $11.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2021 12:08 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3503 posts
615 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered one, thanks
Hello
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6947 posts
7520 upvotes
BC
ngleu wrote: How was your experience with them? Not sure how trustworthy this is...
No problems at all. What is you concern?
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
So I got delivery of these today. While I can see these are made very nicely, I do think they will be small for most people. I’m talking specifically the distance between nose and chin. I have a pretty small face in that area and masks are usually big on me...this just fit. I also don’t find the nose clip very strong. The elastic to adjust the ears are good though. Just some info before you buy.
Koodo member
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Wow these sold out quick before the deal expiration date... Glad I put in an order.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Apr 7, 2009
575 posts
358 upvotes
toronto
SizzleChest wrote: No problems at all. What is you concern?
Thx. Just want to be as sure as possible that the product is what's being claimed. There have been many reports recently about fake medical masks either claiming to be a certain ASTM level or made in Canada or using certain safe materials, but then exposed for false claims. Just doing my research since I've never heard of the retailer...Thx
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6947 posts
7520 upvotes
BC
ngleu wrote: Thx. Just want to be as sure as possible that the product is what's being claimed. There have been many reports recently about fake medical masks either claiming to be a certain ASTM level or made in Canada or using certain safe materials, but then exposed for false claims. Just doing my research since I've never heard of the retailer...Thx
I guess I should say than that they are the only surgical masks I have used (nothing else to compare them to) and the first time I have purchased from Sycorp, but did so at the recommendation of another RFDer.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
I'm just going out of my way to say thanks a lot op! I got a pack and they came yesterday. Amazing quality, amazing fit, super comfortable. Great deal.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7292 posts
71670 upvotes
LawEightSix wrote: I'm just going out of my way to say thanks a lot op! I got a pack and they came yesterday. Amazing quality, amazing fit, super comfortable. Great deal.
Great to hear.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1325 posts
429 upvotes
Help where can I buy these masks please
+93___FalconR___________________________🫨

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)