Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Costco] $330.79 Apple Ipad 10.2, 32GB A10 Fusion Chip (HOT)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 9:51 am
Jun 6, 2013
428 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tonershop wrote: Anyone else ordered on Thursday and still waiting for UPS delivery? Mine was supposed to be delivered on Friday (shipped from Concord to North York). It's Tuesday and it is still "in transit" - they removed the expected delivery date.
For some reason mine is coming from Calgary to North York. I ordered on Friday and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. All it says in my tracking is "in transit".
Feb 17, 2005
826 posts
212 upvotes
tonershop wrote: Anyone else ordered on Thursday and still waiting for UPS delivery? Mine was supposed to be delivered on Friday (shipped from Concord to North York). It's Tuesday and it is still "in transit" - they removed the expected delivery date.
Still waiting. Tracking info says UPS botched it. They were 14km away and then shipped it 360km half way across the province due to “sorting error”
Sep 3, 2008
196 posts
19 upvotes
Looks like it is back to regular price now, I guess
Oct 13, 2005
269 posts
52 upvotes
North York
Anyone have any case recommendations for this? I'm looking for something durable such as the Otterbox Defender but don't really want to spend $100 if I don't have to.
Nov 9, 2011
912 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
porkchopbread wrote: Still waiting. Tracking info says UPS botched it. They were 14km away and then shipped it 360km half way across the province due to “sorting error”
Man the stunts these UPS guys are pulling. I just heard back from UPS customer service - the driver apparently "misplaced" my package and she asked me to contact Costco to file a package lost claim.. Why can't they sort it out with Costco? Why am I wasting my time doing their job..
Nov 9, 2011
912 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
Awshuks wrote: Anyone have any case recommendations for this? I'm looking for something durable such as the Otterbox Defender but don't really want to spend $100 if I don't have to.
I ordered this from amazon on Thursday, arrived on Friday: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07XRF ... UTF8&psc=1

The quality seems pretty good. I like that it look like a folder when closed. And the "red wine" colour look pretty classy
Jun 6, 2013
428 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto, ON
UPS sucks so bad. I probably would avoid ordering from Costco online next time. They have the most inaccurate and useless tracking system.
Apr 24, 2011
23 posts
41 upvotes
Caledon
I received one but i might not keep it. If someone needs it they can take it.

SILVER

Pickup either brampton or Woodbridge

Send PM
Nov 7, 2014
138 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I also have a silver 32G that I decide not to keep it. It's still in RIchmond BC warehouse if anyone wants it we can meet there otherwise I will just do the return at warehouse.

Local pick up ONLY!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
1142 posts
1251 upvotes
GTA
Superman_2099 wrote: This or the iPad Pro 10.5” that Walmart had on sale for a short period of time. Got it for $599

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/apple-105- ... lsrc=aw.ds
About double the price, but 2 years old. Not really the same as the new Pros with Pencil2.
But if you need the extra processing power (A10X vs A10) and 64GB, it does have a nicer screen. Then again, so does the latest iPad Air.
For $600-640, I'd probably take an iPad Air (A12, 64GB) over a 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (A10X, 64GB).
I can't justify that price vs. basic iPad for *my* uses. YMMV.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1085 posts
539 upvotes
karlb wrote: About double the price, but 2 years old. Not really the same as the new Pros with Pencil2.
But if you need the extra processing power (A10X vs A10) and 64GB, it does have a nicer screen. Then again, so does the latest iPad Air.
For $600-640, I'd probably take an iPad Air (A12, 64GB) over a 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (A10X, 64GB).
Thanks for the help!
Guess I’ll wait for the price drop again and take it back to Walmart.
Nov 21, 2012
616 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered last Thursday night, it was shipped via UPS from BC to ON and was scheduled to deliver today, but the tracking didn't update to indicate it arrived at their depot here, so I guess they're experiencing delays...
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1900 posts
545 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
karlb wrote: About double the price, but 2 years old. Not really the same as the new Pros with Pencil2.
If you dont mind a smaller screen size the mini is available with the A12 chip for 529 also so you dont have to spend $600+
Will be cheaper on BD too hopefully.