Code SUPER2020 @ checkout.

Ends Monday.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2010
1677 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
Time to get my lifetime supply of toilet papers.
[OP]
Apr 10, 2019
341 posts
573 upvotes
Ottawa
dvdvideo wrote: Good deal if buying a 65" OLED or something like that.
That's what I was thinking, problem is all the nice OLEDs in that $3000 price range are sadly OOS.

I was thinking of stocking up on iTune cards to pay CRA but they appear to be excluded.

Maximum of one (1) $350 Costco Shop Card is available to a Costco member during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.
Jun 23, 2019
46 posts
10 upvotes
I was hoping for $200 on $1500ish purchase like last year. $3000 is not achievable this time.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2006
1713 posts
254 upvotes
stayinganonymous wrote: I was hoping for $200 on $1500ish purchase like last year. $3000 is not achievable this time.
Yeah last year was much better.
Aug 24, 2011
264 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like Winter tires are allowed
Jan 12, 2017
89 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I was able to call customer service on orders that total over $3k and the rep was able to submit a form to have a cash card sent to me
Nov 21, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
What happens to the $350 shop card if the item you ordered has to be returned for some reason?
Sep 25, 2019
402 posts
530 upvotes
Boss have us who have membership buy a few of these EZ-PAC Truck Tray Universal Fit Bundle

Item 1502695

Price $1,649.99

https://www.costco.ca/ez-pac-truck-tray ... 09386.html

It is good deal after savings card and does not go on sale.

Boss say card will buy us x-mas goodies.

It is much easier with this move items that dirty and not go well in van.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1904 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
If I get phone plans in costco , am I qualified? I need two lines with iphone 11 max . It's over $3000 for phones already.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2734 posts
2264 upvotes
Toronto
kanata2004 wrote: If I get phone plans in costco , am I qualified? I need two lines with iphone 11 max . It's over $3000 for phones already.
Are you doing this on Costo,ca?

Read the terms of this promotion.

Maximum of one (1) $350 Costco Shop Card is available to a Costco member during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1904 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
Dhanushan wrote: Are you doing this on Costo,ca?

Read the terms of this promotion.

Thanks . Not qualified.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Feb 22, 2015
48 posts
26 upvotes
chewyJ wrote: I was able to call customer service on orders that total over $3k and the rep was able to submit a form to have a cash card sent to me
Curious on how did you manage to do that.
Jan 12, 2017
89 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
capthetopi1 wrote: Curious on how did you manage to do that.
Had 2 orders about 2k each, both were purchased on the same membership over the last 2 weeks. Just asked nicely?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5028 posts
1738 upvotes
Ottawa
How can I this, my capital one only have $3000 credit balance?
Feb 22, 2015
48 posts
26 upvotes
chewyJ wrote: Had 2 orders about 2k each, both were purchased on the same membership over the last 2 weeks. Just asked nicely?
That makes sense. I have to add up how much I purchased in last month... have been putting in lot of small orders for ongoing renovations plus the iPhone S.E. 2 that I bought last week. Will give it a try. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2734 posts
2264 upvotes
Toronto
capthetopi1 wrote: That makes sense. I have to add up how much I purchased in last month... have been putting in lot of small orders for ongoing renovations plus the iPhone S.E. 2 that I bought last week. Will give it a try. Thanks
You bought the iPhone on costco.ca?
Feb 22, 2015
48 posts
26 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: You bought the iPhone on costco.ca?
Yes ... and used the $50 coupon from the gift of membership promo!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1247 posts
388 upvotes
capthetopi1 wrote: Yes ... and used the $50 coupon from the gift of membership promo!
Trying to do the same but as long as I have the coupon it tells me the SUPER2020 conditions are not met. I have more than $3k before tax even after that $50 off. Weird.
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D