Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

$399 Body Glove Performer 11 ft SUP with 12V Electric Pump

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2022 2:09 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
530 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] $399 Body Glove Performer 11 ft SUP with 12V Electric Pump

$499.99-$100=$399.99

Seems to be the same price last year's promotion

https://www.costco.ca/body-glove-perfor ... 76935.html
Last edited by rliuthu on Dec 11th, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Nov 4, 2003
692 posts
85 upvotes
Good price for a decent package. This was $550 in-store for most of last year.
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
I don't downvote often, and I know that downvotes are anonymous, but I want to make the downvote as usefull as it can be. I downvoted bad product / service because I had 2 of these, and both were leaking air from seams without any visible damages... Imagine this happening in a middle of a lake....Brought back to Costco and got a refund, this happened last summer
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1100 posts
1204 upvotes
Ontario
DoorCrasher wrote: I don't downvote often, and I know that downvotes are anonymous, but I want to make the downvote as usefull as it can be. I downvoted bad product / service because I had 2 of these, and both were leaking air from seams without any visible damages... Imagine this happening in a middle of a lake....Brought back to Costco and got a refund, this happened last summer
I'm going to lend Costco $400 and they are going to lend me a paddle board
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3378 posts
499 upvotes
Ottawa
Great price for a great board. This was more expensive in store all year. If your thinking of buying one get this deal!

I bought one end of season . I paid $450 at Costco clearance price
Hello
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15497 posts
10164 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Used 2 of these all summer, family and dog loves them, saw a lot at Provincial Parks.

I used the included 12V pump to fill an off brand 3rd one too, no need for the hand pumps.
Dec 21, 2004
62 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
Except for the e-pump, how is it much better than the ones from Amazon for $200 ?
Oct 28, 2022
12 posts
1 upvote
bc
It would be a great package with one huge IF. I have similar story. I had 2 of these SUPs and after 2-3 usages glue started separating in multiple places. I googled what can I do about it and found multiple stories about exactly this Costco model exploding. I immediately returned both SUPs.
Edit: SUV -> SUP
DoorCrasher wrote: I don't downvote often, and I know that downvotes are anonymous, but I want to make the downvote as usefull as it can be. I downvoted bad product / service because I had 2 of these, and both were leaking air from seams without any visible damages... Imagine this happening in a middle of a lake....Brought back to Costco and got a refund, this happened last summer
Last edited by Iwantthatdeal on Dec 11th, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3666 posts
4288 upvotes
Prince George
Iwantthatdeal wrote: It would be a great package with one huge IF. I have similar story. I had 2 of these SUVs and after 2-3 usages glue started separating in multiple places. I googled what can I do about it and found multiple stories about exactly this Costco model exploding. I immediately returned both SUVs.
Yes, SUVs should definitely be held together with nuts and bolts rather than glue.
Oct 28, 2022
12 posts
1 upvote
bc
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Yes, SUVs should definitely be held together with nuts and bolts rather than glue.
Don't understand your sarcasm. It did not hold glued parts together and SUV started unglue after 2-3 usages. And it's true for 2 SUVs.
Last edited by Iwantthatdeal on Dec 11th, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15497 posts
10164 upvotes
Southern Ontario
sym_canada wrote: Except for the e-pump, how is it much better than the ones from Amazon for $200 ?
Our 3rd one is from PrincessAuto (like Amazon). Our BG ones have a more premium finish, build, action cam attachment (we have some cool Insta360 memories), much better paddles, and most of all tracks faster. After using e-pump, would not go back.

The cheaper ones are probably fine, whatever budget works for you.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3666 posts
4288 upvotes
Prince George
Iwantthatdeal wrote: Don't understand your sarcasm. Glue did not hold and it started separating after 2-3 usages on 2 SUVs.
LOL. SUV = Sport Utility Vehicle, something you drive around. SUP = Stand-Up Paddleboard, something you paddle on water. It becomes less funny when I have to explain it
Oct 28, 2022
12 posts
1 upvote
bc
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: LOL. SUV = Sport Utility Vehicle, something you drive around. SUP = Stand-Up Paddleboard, something you paddle on water. It becomes less funny when I have to explain it
Lol, thanks for the correction. Unfortunately it does not make this SUP better.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3666 posts
4288 upvotes
Prince George
Iwantthatdeal wrote: Lol, thanks for the correction. Unfortunately it does not make this SUP better.
Yes. FWIW the seams should be welded, not glued, but I wonder if they had a bad batch. There were a few reports of the seams leaking / giving out. They've sold a metric **** ton of them though, so even if a tiny percentage fails, there would be quite a few reports... but if both of yours did, that seems less likely to be random.