Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

$399 Body Glove Performer 11 ft SUP with 12V Electric Pump

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2022 2:09 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Nov 23, 2012
530 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] $399 Body Glove Performer 11 ft SUP with 12V Electric Pump

$499.99-$100=$399.99

Seems to be the same price last year's promotion

https://www.costco.ca/body-glove-perfor ... 76935.html
Last edited by rliuthu on Dec 11th, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Sr. Member
Nov 4, 2003
692 posts
85 upvotes
Good price for a decent package. This was $550 in-store for most of last year.
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
I don't downvote often, and I know that downvotes are anonymous, but I want to make the downvote as usefull as it can be. I downvoted bad product / service because I had 2 of these, and both were leaking air from seams without any visible damages... Imagine this happening in a middle of a lake....Brought back to Costco and got a refund, this happened last summer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 29, 2017
1100 posts
1204 upvotes
Ontario
DoorCrasher wrote: I don't downvote often, and I know that downvotes are anonymous, but I want to make the downvote as usefull as it can be. I downvoted bad product / service because I had 2 of these, and both were leaking air from seams without any visible damages... Imagine this happening in a middle of a lake....Brought back to Costco and got a refund, this happened last summer
I'm going to lend Costco $400 and they are going to lend me a paddle board
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3378 posts
499 upvotes
Ottawa
Great price for a great board. This was more expensive in store all year. If your thinking of buying one get this deal!

I bought one end of season . I paid $450 at Costco clearance price
Hello
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15497 posts
10164 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Used 2 of these all summer, family and dog loves them, saw a lot at Provincial Parks.

I used the included 12V pump to fill an off brand 3rd one too, no need for the hand pumps.
Newbie
Dec 21, 2004
62 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
Except for the e-pump, how is it much better than the ones from Amazon for $200 ?
Newbie
Oct 28, 2022
12 posts
1 upvote
bc
It would be a great package with one huge IF. I have similar story. I had 2 of these SUPs and after 2-3 usages glue started separating in multiple places. I googled what can I do about it and found multiple stories about exactly this Costco model exploding. I immediately returned both SUPs.
Edit: SUV -> SUP
DoorCrasher wrote: I don't downvote often, and I know that downvotes are anonymous, but I want to make the downvote as usefull as it can be. I downvoted bad product / service because I had 2 of these, and both were leaking air from seams without any visible damages... Imagine this happening in a middle of a lake....Brought back to Costco and got a refund, this happened last summer
Last edited by Iwantthatdeal on Dec 11th, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3666 posts
4288 upvotes
Prince George
Iwantthatdeal wrote: It would be a great package with one huge IF. I have similar story. I had 2 of these SUVs and after 2-3 usages glue started separating in multiple places. I googled what can I do about it and found multiple stories about exactly this Costco model exploding. I immediately returned both SUVs.
Yes, SUVs should definitely be held together with nuts and bolts rather than glue.
Newbie
Oct 28, 2022
12 posts
1 upvote
bc
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Yes, SUVs should definitely be held together with nuts and bolts rather than glue.
Don't understand your sarcasm. It did not hold glued parts together and SUV started unglue after 2-3 usages. And it's true for 2 SUVs.
Last edited by Iwantthatdeal on Dec 11th, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15497 posts
10164 upvotes
Southern Ontario
sym_canada wrote: Except for the e-pump, how is it much better than the ones from Amazon for $200 ?
Our 3rd one is from PrincessAuto (like Amazon). Our BG ones have a more premium finish, build, action cam attachment (we have some cool Insta360 memories), much better paddles, and most of all tracks faster. After using e-pump, would not go back.

The cheaper ones are probably fine, whatever budget works for you.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3666 posts
4288 upvotes
Prince George
Iwantthatdeal wrote: Don't understand your sarcasm. Glue did not hold and it started separating after 2-3 usages on 2 SUVs.
LOL. SUV = Sport Utility Vehicle, something you drive around. SUP = Stand-Up Paddleboard, something you paddle on water. It becomes less funny when I have to explain it
Newbie
Oct 28, 2022
12 posts
1 upvote
bc
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: LOL. SUV = Sport Utility Vehicle, something you drive around. SUP = Stand-Up Paddleboard, something you paddle on water. It becomes less funny when I have to explain it
Lol, thanks for the correction. Unfortunately it does not make this SUP better.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3666 posts
4288 upvotes
Prince George
Iwantthatdeal wrote: Lol, thanks for the correction. Unfortunately it does not make this SUP better.
Yes. FWIW the seams should be welded, not glued, but I wonder if they had a bad batch. There were a few reports of the seams leaking / giving out. They've sold a metric **** ton of them though, so even if a tiny percentage fails, there would be quite a few reports... but if both of yours did, that seems less likely to be random.

Top