• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 8:33 pm
[OP]
Sep 20, 2017
113 posts
146 upvotes

[Costco] $40 off on 3DMaxPider custom car mats on Costco online

$40 off on 3DMaxPider custom car mats on Costco.ca
Couldn’t mention price in Title as the price varies depending on your car’s make and model.
For my SUV, it’s $140 (to give you an idea)

Thanks Kevin8se7en! It seems there Max Dura line for trucks is also available on sale at Costco.
Single row is $25 off and double row is $50 off.
Here is the link for the deal:
https://www.costco.ca/3d-maxdura-custom ... 16837.html

Thanks!
Last edited by dealhuntrr on Jul 27th, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
use this link https://www.costco.ca/3d-maxpider-mat-c ... 67254.html
which give you configure order button
130 replies
Jan 1, 2019
41 posts
86 upvotes
Anyone have this in a Mazda 3? How’s the fitment?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2964 posts
2611 upvotes
I got these for my Tesla model 3 .....perfect fit and super high quality
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
8181 posts
2691 upvotes
Oh boy. Just ordered these for Wifey's new Grand Cherokee coming this week through Partsengine.ca as they had them on sale as well.......

Hopefully, I didn't overpay too much, as it is too late to cancel now.
Jan 26, 2018
797 posts
431 upvotes
just curious, how the "custom" works? I don't see any option to choose vehicle type, am I missing something?
Thanks.
Jan 10, 2017
296 posts
218 upvotes
keshan wrote: just curious, how the "custom" works? I don't see any option to choose vehicle type, am I missing something?
Thanks.
It’s a bit confusing as you need to scroll past the description where it says Purchase Here. Click there and you will be taken to the mfg website where you order it.

I returned mine as, was years ago, as it felt very thin and flimsy but others have said they had theirs for years and love it.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1858 posts
995 upvotes
Markham
I think after you choose buy and then you choose the model
-------
Thank you
Aug 26, 2012
48 posts
22 upvotes
WHITBY
Ordered for my Tesla M3 got them within 2 days, installed so far happy with them shall see for long term use once we get into the winter weather here in Canada
Mar 1, 2018
52 posts
43 upvotes
L8G3V3
My girlfriend has these for her BRZ. They are really good quality, she's had em over a year and they still look brand new. I personally like the findway mats better because their soft but these are really good, in my opinion better than weathertech.
Feb 1, 2016
8 posts
7 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Had them in a Ford Flex for years, all three rows. All great except for drivers which warped and was warranteed and then did the same thing again. They are pretty slim but this is nice and they stay put well.
Mar 18, 2008
438 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
I have these on both of my cars and both parents cars and both in laws cars as well. VW atlas, Toyota RAV4, Vw Jetta, model 3, Benz GLC 300, Benz c350

These are custom printed to fit and are very high quality with about a 1 inch raised lip all around the mat so water and debris would not fall out easily. The lip is also hard and sturdy so if you or little monsters step on it, it will look not bend, crease or deform. The bottons or holes are in the perfect position and will align to your car hooks and buttons perfectly. We have been using them for 2 years over 2 winters and no issues or any form of deterioration so far. I just pressure wash them during my car washes.

In addition to the quality, these look good. As mentioned, they fit snug and look very professional. Almost looks like carbon fibire. Doesn’t have that protruded thick winter mat look.

There are 4 pieces per order(unless things changed), driver, front passenger, rear passengers. If you have a 3rd row of seats like the atlas, unfortunately, there is no mats included or offered.

Bought our mats on sale via Costco, learned about it on RFD a few years ago. Usually is $40-60 off when it’s on sale.

10/10 would recommend. 0 ragrets.

Edit: it appears that some make and models have the 3rd row included, TIL.
Last edited by typhooney on Jul 27th, 2020 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 18, 2008
438 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
cjhermes wrote: Had them in a Ford Flex for years, all three rows. All great except for drivers which warped and was warranteed and then did the same thing again. They are pretty slim but this is nice and they stay put well.
How did you get third row mats??? They told me they don’t offer it! We have a vw atlas, maybe for certain names and models.
Mar 2, 2011
349 posts
130 upvotes
West
How are they versus the Phantom mats for $200?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1474 posts
499 upvotes
Montreal
I have this in my civic, great fit and love it