Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

$49.99 Skullcandy Crusher Evo Sensory Bass Bluetooth Headphones (sale price elsewhere $149.00)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2021 5:58 pm
[OP]
Sep 28, 2009
221 posts
903 upvotes
Leduc,AB

[Costco] $49.99 Skullcandy Crusher Evo Sensory Bass Bluetooth Headphones (sale price elsewhere $149.00)

This seems like a really good deal bordering on pricing error for a decent entry-level set of Bluetooth headphones. The current sale price at Amazon, BestBuy is $149.00 with the lowest price according to CCC of $139.

Review at: https://www.soundguys.com/skullcandy-cr ... iew-39657/
Bottom line of review: These don't have higher quality Bluetooth codec compatibility like aptX or LDAC and they're also lacking Bluetooth multipoint for switching between devices, but they sound really good, have great battery life, and also have a bass slider so you can adjust bass on the fly. Still, most people will really enjoy the Skullcandy Crusher Evo headphones.

Features

Features:
Adjustable sensory bass
Personal sound by Audiodo™
Bluetooth® 5
Up to 40 hours of battery life
Call, track and volume control
Activate assistant
Built-in Tile® finding technology
Flat-folding and collapsible
Compatible with Skullcandy App
Travel bag included
Back-up AUX cable
22 replies
Dec 1, 2018
214 posts
240 upvotes
do they have a mic? I wasn't able to find anything online about it.
Nov 30, 2015
177 posts
144 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP!

Not too bothered if these don't have a mic. I like and use Skullcandy headphones (both wired and wireless) and these look nicer than the cheaper ones I usually buy.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6680 posts
5358 upvotes
M-Arkham
EverydayWeDeal wrote: do they have a mic? I wasn't able to find anything online about it.
Good point, Im looking for that info and can't seem to find anything on that

Skullcandy seem to had came out with 3 different version of the crusher

Crusher Wireless
Crusher ANC
Crusher EVO
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
[OP]
Sep 28, 2009
221 posts
903 upvotes
Leduc,AB
If you check out this review there is definitely a mic without ANC, although admitted not great quality on the test if there is background noise:

(jump to 10:48)
Last edited by BeeBeeRFD on Nov 28th, 2021 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
10822 posts
3260 upvotes
Richmond Hill
EverydayWeDeal wrote: do they have a mic? I wasn't able to find anything online about it.
I assume so, there is call control
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1356 posts
1436 upvotes
Toronto
Canuckbert wrote: Thanks OP!

Not too bothered if these don't have a mic. I like and use Skullcandy headphones (both wired and wireless) and these look nicer than the cheaper ones I usually buy.
Brewmeanie wrote:
Good point, Im looking for that info and can't seem to find anything on that

Skullcandy seem to had came out with 3 different version of the crusher

Crusher Wireless
Crusher ANC
Crusher EVO
These have a mic -- check out the SoundGuys review in the OP for a sample.. It's all covered there.
Glovl wrote: Price is better than Amazon. reviews are good.
https://www.amazon.ca/Skullcandy-Wirele ... 083&sr=8-5

Amazon ink could be handy for those without Costco membership.
This is the wrong link -- the crusher Evo is this one: https://www.amazon.ca/Skullcandy-Wirele ... 928&sr=8-5.
You linked to the Hesh EVO.
Pretty substantial price diff..

41 units in stock as of this posting, FYI -- at Costco.
Aug 28, 2016
116 posts
43 upvotes
I own these and they are great to use. You can't go wrong with that price buy now and thank me later. You won't have problems with the mic it works great. They were a little uncomfortable in long-wearing sessions, but I have either broken them in or got used to it.
Last edited by DarrenN301729 on Nov 28th, 2021 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2627 posts
422 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Never used them with the mic, but I'm almost positive they do.

These are an amazing deal at that price. I paid $100 and don't regret it. They are super tight, so long periods of time can get a bit sore. The bass adjustment should barely leave the lowest setting. You will blow your ear drums going any higher.
Nov 5, 2018
30 posts
14 upvotes
I have the ANC version of these and they are pretty decent, especially at that price. (The ANC is not that gr eat by the way)

The only thing I have to criticize is they can get a bit tight after an hour or so of continuous use, but I rarely go that long (mostly use it for work calls, as they have integrated mic and I'm told the quality is good on the other end). I don't have a huge head but probably am on the upper end of average, and wear glasses. So something to keep in mind.

Now if you're a sucker for a deep bass, these will (almost) blow your head off. That slider on the left ear controls how strong that effect is and let me tell you past half way through it feels like you have a subwoofer attached to your neck. No idea how they do it but it's pretty incredible.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6680 posts
5358 upvotes
M-Arkham
cyphon21 wrote: Never used them with the mic, but I'm almost positive they do.

These are an amazing deal at that price. I paid $100 and don't regret it. They are super tight, so long periods of time can get a bit sore. The bass adjustment should barely leave the lowest setting. You will blow your ear drums going any higher.
yeah, the skullcrusher line is pretty much super BASS headphone, I grabbed a pair of the Skullcrusher wireless from walmart clearance and when i turn up the BASS, it felt like it would rattle my head off
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Nov 14, 2006
599 posts
559 upvotes
In for 1 to replace my aging August EP650.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2019
1068 posts
261 upvotes
Thanks... ordered one.. shows delivery in 10days.
hope return policy is good in case this comes out as normal price later..
if normal price is $149.99 then it would be super deal to grab one in $49.99

Thanks OP
Oct 6, 2006
89 posts
129 upvotes
Montreal
I snoozed for 10 minutes, and now I lose Crying Face

However, thanks OP
Nov 1, 2008
792 posts
687 upvotes
Canada
This was a good deal. OOS
==================================================
Nov 3, 2008
308 posts
247 upvotes
National Capital Reg…
Looks like this may have been a price error where merchandiser forgot to enter 1 or it was cut off on data copy. Nonetheless, managed to score one right after reading this. Hope it ships. Thanks OP!