• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 9:41 am
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
20 posts
14 upvotes
mississauga

[Costco] 50% off Christmas Trees (YMMV)

Regular price was $299.99 in store, it is $199.97 online now. Bought this today at the Heartland location for $149.97. There were still around 4 of them left before closing.

Great tree, very full and self shaped!
23 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
1866 posts
2073 upvotes
BC
Please don't order massive shit like this online this time of year. Courier companies are already backed up from Black Friday 10 days ago with no sign of clearing. Oversize items like these are responsible for clogging up the system. You might not even get something this big by Christmas at this rate.
Nov 14, 2014
128 posts
83 upvotes
It's very full and nice but just curious, how painful is it to spread them out?
Jan 17, 2012
453 posts
317 upvotes
Red Deer
mikebc wrote: Please don't order massive shit like this online this time of year. Courier companies are already backed up from Black Friday 10 days ago with no sign of clearing. Oversize items like these are responsible for clogging up the system. You might not even get something this big by Christmas at this rate.
Can't tell if you are being serious or just trolling.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
1866 posts
2073 upvotes
BC
Perfectly serious. Have you got all your Black Friday stuff yet? Logistics back east is messed up right now.
Oct 17, 2010
830 posts
445 upvotes
Edmonton
The $299 in store and this $199 tree are different trees. The $299 in store one is the $399 online one.
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
20 posts
14 upvotes
mississauga
HachiB901 wrote: It's very full and nice but just curious, how painful is it to spread them out?
It is really easy. No spread out or shaping required. Really heavy though. Solid.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9810 posts
4744 upvotes
Buy now and return end of Christmas?
Telus $45 25GB
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
20 posts
14 upvotes
mississauga
8008135 wrote: The $299 in store and this $199 tree are different trees. The $299 in store one is the $399 online one.
it is the Ebony one I bought at the Heartland location. Same one as the online link.
Jan 14, 2017
625 posts
337 upvotes
Very entertaining thread, lots of subplots, I especially like the gynecologist.

And I wonder if Costco will drop prices further.
The Great Leap Forward or Reset
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1285 posts
780 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
I ordered the prelit Aspen during Black Friday it shipped from Langley no backup here.
Feb 26, 2008
754 posts
689 upvotes
Surrey
mikebc wrote: Perfectly serious. Have you got all your Black Friday stuff yet? Logistics back east is messed up right now.
Have all mine. Various carriers: UPS, FEDEX, Percolator, Canada Post.
Nov 21, 2019
10 posts
90 upvotes
mike, just because you didn’t receive your black Friday bunduru doesn’t mean that the entire system is broken and/or backed up.

At any given time there are thousands of much bigger items being shipped back and forth. Ordering this tree wont change anything.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5726 posts
5209 upvotes
mikebc wrote: Perfectly serious. Have you got all your Black Friday stuff yet? Logistics back east is messed up right now.
Lmao what? All my Black Friday and Cyber Monday stuff came last Wednesday and Thursday.
Feb 16, 2007
249 posts
197 upvotes
Tough luck bud, consumers can order what they want and when.

If you have shipping issues with your orders, contact your shipper and or courier.
Nov 22, 2018
35 posts
24 upvotes
Hope you aren't talking about your AliExpress orders
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1928 posts
1948 upvotes
Montreal
mikebc wrote: Please don't order massive shit like this online this time of year. Courier companies are already backed up from Black Friday 10 days ago with no sign of clearing. Oversize items like these are responsible for clogging up the system. You might not even get something this big by Christmas at this rate.
Are you kidding??
Please say yes
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Nov 22, 2019
83 posts
17 upvotes
There was a 2.6k tips 7.5f christmas tree on Costco's website back in November for $150. I waiting too long and then they took it off their website. I was so sad.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9826 posts
4529 upvotes
Toronto
ScatterStash wrote: There was a 2.6k tips 7.5f christmas tree on Costco's website back in November for $150. I waiting too long and then they took it off their website. I was so sad.
Always buy first...think later Face With Tears Of Joy
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is