Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

50 Pack of Honeywell N95 Masks $44.99 ($0.90/Mask)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2022 4:32 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
8453 posts
6938 upvotes
this honeywell was tested barely meeting 95%. Under 96%. It'll be the fit that matters more.
Aug 9, 2013
708 posts
708 upvotes
Mississauga
Loomy wrote: There are some questions about masks in this thread.

Unfortunately for the people who got COVID this wave, immunity against the virus is temporary, so they can get it again. Hopefully the next generation of vaccines this year will crush Omicron. In any case, if you don't want to get sick, masks are available now to filter virus particles out of the air before they infect you in the first place. Masks like this N95 will catch almost everything in the filter. The 95% refers to the worst case scenario, so it's actually much better performance than 95%. Only leaks around the outside will bring that number down. Try to find a mask that fits your face comfortably.
I do not want to get into a debate about covid and mask wearing, I don't care, but I can say with absolute certainty that if you want to protect yourself, use approved N95. This "wear a mask to protect others" is cute and endearing, but if you want to protect yourself, it's the only way to go. It's that simple.

Of course it's a waste of money and safety if they are not worn properly.

Last edited by Spartan2013 on Mar 2nd, 2022 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
speedway84 wrote: I bought these when they were available a couple months ago. Maybe its just my big head ( I don't think is mutch bigger than average), but I have to be super duper careful to be as gentle as possible, otherwise the bottom band rips put out the mask. Also it is a bit tight on the bridge of my nose after wearing about an hour. Seal is good though, my glasses don't fog up.
Stick with higher quality respirators.

3M ones might cost a little more but you're guaranteed the band won't snap even after multiple doffing and redonning.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5069 upvotes
East GTA
Is Costco price adjustment last 30 days or 90 days? I've been told in store they changed it to 30 days which sounds strange because I could still return it within 90 days...
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
plznote wrote: Definitely worth stocking up a few N95 masks even disregarding COVID. Spray paint, dust from attics, crawl space, small asbestos removal, they're super useful.
Just so there's no misinformation, N95 isn't suitable for paint or asbestos. 3M has settled a number of exposure lawsuits related to asbestos, mining, and N95 respirators.

If you're painting or in an asbestos environment, you need P100.
Aug 9, 2013
708 posts
708 upvotes
Mississauga
Spinner wrote: Stick with higher quality respirators.

3M ones might cost a little more but you're guaranteed the band won't snap even after multiple doffing and redonning.
Ummm.....not "guaranteed" and a bit of a qualifier on that. All rubber ages with heat, light, oxygen, and ozone, so anything bulk packed in a paper box will allow the latter two to get at it. Of course the cheaper masks use the lowest quality rubber so yes, the more expensive ones are less likely to snap. The 3M Aura comes individually packaged and thus the rubber is a bit more protected against aging but I still lost a bunch to that.

So there is a bit of an issue with stocking these masks. I don't know if they are individually packed or the quality of the rubber. If not, if one has a vacuum sealer, then one sets the vacuum at almost nothing and seals them for long term. I'm going to do that if I ever get my hands on another bargain run of Aura.
Aug 9, 2013
708 posts
708 upvotes
Mississauga
plznote wrote: Definitely worth stocking up a few N95 masks even disregarding COVID. Spray paint, dust from attics, crawl space, small asbestos removal, they're super useful.
Spinner wrote: Just so there's no misinformation, N95 isn't suitable for paint or asbestos. 3M has settled a number of exposure lawsuits related to asbestos, mining, and N95 respirators.

If you're painting or in an asbestos environment, you need P100.
Painting and asbestos is full face canister territory. You don't want to breath that stuff or get it on your skin.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
Jayhoo wrote: Seems like a return to work is becoming more common for the office dwellers I've spoken to, so this is timely.
eh...been working in the office 4/5 days for almost a year now in BC...rest of the compamy still WFH 🤷🏻‍♂️
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] SFL: 1 Year / [2021] Sbux Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Sbux Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
[2023] Sbux Summer: Multiple GCs totaling $135 (family), SFL: $20 GC
Mar 22, 2021
32 posts
43 upvotes
It's asking for an order #. So I can't use this form if I purchase in the warehouse?
May 21, 2009
204 posts
262 upvotes
Canada
evilYoda wrote: this honeywell was tested barely meeting 95%. Under 96%. It'll be the fit that matters more.
Is there a link for this test?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Good price. I bought these for 56.99 per box in January. Much better seal than on the KN95 ones while being still quite comfortable. Overhead straps does make them harder to put on/take off but that goes for all N95 masks.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
2662 posts
9057 upvotes
Finished off my last box so i just bought another. thx!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18697 posts
5729 upvotes
Neb wrote: Thanks, time for a price adjustment
me too...how to do PA? email them?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5069 upvotes
East GTA
Kindly be advised that we are unable to process your price adjustment request. Costco.ca will only issue a credit for the difference between the price paid and the current lower price if your purchase was made within 30 days prior to the change in the price of the item.

As your order was placed more than 30 days ago, we are unable to honour the current lower price.
Meh, I haven't opened the box yet so I'll just return it. Just causes more work for me and more wastage for Costco doing this...
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Jun 1, 2002
580 posts
96 upvotes
Does anyone know if they are on sale in the warehouse as well?
Jun 24, 2019
26 posts
9 upvotes
Spartan2013 wrote: Painting and asbestos is full face canister territory. You don't want to breath that stuff or get it on your skin.
And there's no 1 size fits all solution for paints, you need to provide an SDS sheet to the manufacturer and they can then recommend a filter or more than likely cartridge for a half or full face respirator (not a disposable). FYI, I'm in the respirator business.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP, great deal
In for one box
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
if anyone wanna buy a few or split half the pack with me. PM. located in toronto.
Mar 17, 2015
261 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone knows what is the return policy for masks? I bought a pack but now i don't need one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)