Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

6 pc. Outdoor Sectional Set clearance 999.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 6:44 pm
Nov 8, 2015
386 posts
317 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Anybody know of locations that have the set for 699$? The costco reps won't price match until I can provide a location with that price
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1455 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
habuyeths wrote: Anybody know of locations that have the set for 699$? The costco reps won't price match until I can provide a location with that price
None. The one that did no longer has stock and those with stock are running out at 999
JS
Jun 4, 2019
153 posts
215 upvotes
ryan66 wrote: Like I posted on the last page I think this one is a better set anyways. and its $1299 shipped (same price as the sale one).

https://www.costco.ca/Augusta-4-piece-C ... 14690.html

What it actually looks like:
Looks nice, but not sure why your telling people it’s better then the other set? Bought the set looks like same quality as yours, just a preference if you want sectional with ottoman or separate piece set with table.
Oct 17, 2009
220 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Saw this today at the Newmarket Costco as well
Nov 10, 2006
39 posts
Would anyone that got this deal please post their receipt, going to try to price match . I know it will probably not work due to it being out of stock at my store , but i will try any way

Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
3130 posts
2282 upvotes
Oilers16 wrote: Looks nice, but not sure why your telling people it’s better then the other set? Bought the set looks like same quality as yours, just a preference if you want sectional with ottoman or separate piece set with table.
I have a feeling they are both good quality sets. From my basic online research it seems that Veranda Classics makes some nice outdoor furniture. I think the OVE brand makes lots of different home products, like shower doors and bathroom vanities, stuff like that.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
3130 posts
2282 upvotes
Btw one of my favourite features of this set is the cover. I didn't know it would be as useful as it is. So far it's keeping the dust off and already got a big bird poop. Plus this morning it kept the dew off so we could use the seating right away. I would highly recommend a cover for outdoor seating sets now.
Aug 26, 2018
45 posts
42 upvotes
At $997, this is amazing. Super comfy and sturdy. When I bought it on Wednesday, it looked like there was just one left in boxes and the floor model (NW Vaughan location).
Jun 4, 2019
153 posts
215 upvotes
Capt. wrote: Btw one of my favourite features of this set is the cover. I didn't know it would be as useful as it is. So far it's keeping the dust off and already got a big bird poop. Plus this morning it kept the dew off so we could use the seating right away. I would highly recommend a cover for outdoor seating sets now.
Haven’t tried the cover yet, we have it in a “L” shape. I imagine the cover only fits if it’s in the traditional configuration shown on the box?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
3130 posts
2282 upvotes
Oilers16 wrote: Haven’t tried the cover yet, we have it in a “L” shape. I imagine the cover only fits if it’s in the traditional configuration shown on the box?
L as in 1+corner+3? We have 2+corner+2, I guess you would say that's the traditional configuration and the cover is tight. The cover could probably be a few inches bigger.
Jul 13, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes
I picked up this set on Thursday night. Got it together and loved it right away. Went back Friday night to get another set and they had taken the display down overnight, luckily they still had a few left, so I bought a second set :p
Images
  • 20190713_110640.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1455 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
ibra4286 wrote: I picked up this set on Thursday night. Got it together and loved it right away. Went back Friday night to get another set and they had taken the display down overnight, luckily they still had a few left, so I bought a second set :p
Looks great!
JS
Feb 26, 2012
303 posts
152 upvotes
Edmonton
Can anyone who purchased help me out please? They have a few here in town and I have a Ford Escape which it wouldn't fit. Our family members have...

Toyota 4runner (not sure of the year but it's a very recent one and looks big
Toyota Sienna (2017 I think)

And then there's an old Toyota truck but tough to get to as it's far away and can't get ahold of the family member.

Woudld a 4-Runner or Sienna be able to fit this? Or a combo of both? The truck plan is a backup backup plan lol. Thanks!
Jun 4, 2019
153 posts
215 upvotes
Take the truck and bring straps. I had half ton abs needed to leave gate down and strap them. Other vehicles may fit one box each, doubt 2
Mar 20, 2009
98 posts
130 upvotes
Anyone know of any stores with stock or an item number so i can ask costco?

Called a few stores near me and they said no more patio sets in stock.
Jun 8, 2009
200 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
You can visit the OPs first post. It has the item number. I think downsview still has a couple.
Good luck
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1455 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
Yaga187 wrote: Can anyone who purchased help me out please? They have a few here in town and I have a Ford Escape which it wouldn't fit. Our family members have...

And then there's an old Toyota truck but tough to get to as it's far away and can't get ahold of the family member.

Woudld a 4-Runner or Sienna be able to fit this? Or a combo of both? The truck plan is a backup backup plan lol. Thanks!
Make 2 trips. Either of those will do it with 2 trips
JS
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2982 posts
2428 upvotes
Mississauga
Yaga187 wrote: Can anyone who purchased help me out please? They have a few here in town and I have a Ford Escape which it wouldn't fit. Our family members have...

Go get the flat trucks at home depot. Easy peasy.

Any more in the GTA? I would've mind getting two sets
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)