Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

6 pc. Outdoor Sectional Set clearance 999.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 6:44 pm
Feb 23, 2004
915 posts
171 upvotes
vinnie1990 wrote: Go get the flat trucks at home depot. Easy peasy.
I second this. I rented a van from Home Depot. Pretty easy to drive and more than enough room for the 3 boxes.
Jan 1, 2018
84 posts
112 upvotes
This Best Buy set might be an alternative for those who couldn’t buy the one posted in OP. Best Buy’s sale price of $997.55 is cheaper than Costco.ca’s (when it was available) online price but doesn’t include shipping. The main difference I noted appears to be the sunbrella fabric and cover that is included with the Costco set.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
Milhousse wrote: This Best Buy set might be an alternative for those who couldn’t buy the one posted in OP. Best Buy’s sale price of $997.55 is cheaper than Costco.ca’s (when it was available) online price but doesn’t include shipping. The main difference I noted appears to be the sunbrella fabric and cover that is included with the Costco set.
Costco quality is usually much better than best buy...but ymmv.
May 3, 2016
836 posts
667 upvotes
Can anyone please confirm if any stock is left at $699?

Please and Thanks in Advance!

I wont be able to make the trip or call till much later today.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1752 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
Milhousse wrote: The main difference I noted appears to be the sunbrella fabric and cover that is included with the Costco set.
Pretty big difference IMO
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3045 posts
2144 upvotes
For those who have vivid imaginations, there's Wayfair.ca that has tons of sets for under $1000 shipped to your door.

PS
I dont work for them.
May 20, 2003
619 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
ryan66 wrote: If you can't land that deal then pick this one up:

https://www.costco.ca/Augusta-4-piece-C ... 14690.html

We got it as a gift about a month ago (when it was $1699) and its super nice. Firm cushions, good size, strong frame. Nicer then our indoor furniture haha.

Comes with the couch, 2 chairs, throw pillows, coffee table and a large cover for everything.

Its $400 off, making it a decent pickup IMO.
Would get it if it dropped a further $200
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1264 posts
246 upvotes
Looks great. Btw did you have any issues with the holes not aligning during setup?
Sep 13, 2011
76 posts
52 upvotes
Calgary
scorpion2886 wrote: Looks great. Btw did you have any issues with the holes not aligning during setup?
Everything aligned perfectly on mine. 3 screws per metal arm and that's it for assembly.

I could see how they maybe wouldn't align perfectly but you could just bend/push them into place if need be.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1264 posts
246 upvotes
SCFZ1000 wrote: look for aluminum frame and sunbrella fabric...i would not buy unless it has both if you want it to last.
Yeah I agree. I wanted to originally get the $500 sets that were a combination of steel frames and non sumbrella fabric and what I found that either the frame rust or the cushions have to be replaced in the first year. Now I do not know if these people covered the furniture or if it was under some sort of shade. I do not have any shade but I plan to cover it with the included cover and remove the cover when Im using it. And take the cushions in end of the season.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1264 posts
246 upvotes
ryan66 wrote: Everything aligned perfectly on mine. 3 screws per metal arm and that's it for assembly.

I could see how they maybe wouldn't align perfectly but you could just bend/push them into place if need be.
Looks like I got the one of the last ones last night. I wanted to wait till I measure the patio in the morning but after missing out on the sectional, I just bought it last night. Go figures it was sold out in the morning, so got "lucky" there I guess.
Sep 13, 2011
76 posts
52 upvotes
Calgary
scorpion2886 wrote: Looks like I got the one of the last ones last night. I wanted to wait till I measure the patio in the morning but after missing out on the sectional, I just bought it last night. Go figures it was sold out in the morning, so got "lucky" there I guess.
Honestly I thought it was a good set for $1699 (or whatever the original price was). Its nicer then our indoor couch haha. You'll like it I'm sure.

And I think this set is better then the section as you get more usable seats as you can't really sit in the corner and the cushioned ottoman is useless for drinks and stuff. Just my opinion.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1264 posts
246 upvotes
ryan66 wrote: Honestly I thought it was a good set for $1699 (or whatever the original price was). Its nicer then our indoor couch haha. You'll like it I'm sure.

And I think this set is better then the section as you get more usable seats as you can't really sit in the corner and the cushioned ottoman is useless for drinks and stuff. Just my opinion.
Yeah I agree with your opinion. This does offer alot of customization as to how you can arrange the furniture which I think will come in handy. I also like that the table is all aluminum.

Do you have to treat the wicker with uv protection next season?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)