Costco

75U78H 75" Hisense TV now in stock at Costco $1,497.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 5:35 pm
Sep 29, 2014
377 posts
495 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
notnow17 wrote: I'm always baffled by the amount of people buying TVs. Like, what happened to your TV you purchased 3/4/5 years ago?
Or do people always make the same mistake and buy the cheapest biggest TV at the time and realize the want a better one?

It hardly makes sense to buy a non-OLED right now if you already have a capable 4K TV with 7+ rating on RTINGS.

I recently purchased a QN90A 65" and the LG C1 65" at LD's $999 cyber monday deal and I've since flip them both because it made no sense to upgrade from my 2018 Vizio P series for a 10% better image. I sat the TVs side by side, it's like finding waldo to nitpick the differences. "Ooooo the blacks are so black" is like a cult chant.

Look at the prices of OLED plummet, just wait it out and buy a GOOD 75 OLED in 2 years for 1500.
Probably bought a Hisense and need to replace it since it does Hisense things and died.
Dec 1, 2019
29 posts
39 upvotes
stvross wrote: I think this was a wise decision on your part. Maybe you can take that money and apply it to a good pair of glasses....
If PQ is actually that easily differentiated then this TV right here would be complete garbage and OLED would be infinitely better and no one would spend $1500 on a non-OLED let alone a HISENSE.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)