Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

9.97 $ Greenhouse Pro 1.2L Battery Sprayer

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2022 6:39 pm
Jun 17, 2016
10 posts
49 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] 9.97 $ Greenhouse Pro 1.2L Battery Sprayer

Features:
For sanitizing, disinfecting, and deodorizing jobs
Lightweight and portable
Removable lithium ion battery and charger
Adjustable nozzle
Images
  • imageService.jpg
16 replies
Jun 29, 2020
89 posts
70 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Bought one to try with ONR cleaning my car windows.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
Prices on this elsewhere are insane, but through searching this company also makes a 5L model battery operated sprayer. That model may be better for lawns and cars. Time to read the previous thread.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
Ruciz wrote: Prices on this elsewhere are insane, but through searching this company also makes a 5L model battery operated sprayer. That model may be better for lawns and cars. Time to read the previous thread.
i would buy the 5L model..... 1L is just too small to need a battery
Feb 1, 2009
558 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto
I’m going to put olive oil in it and use it for salads or lightly oil fries/veggies/wings before throwing them in the air frier.

I have the hand pump style right now while they look nice, the hand pumping is a bit annoying.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
Ruciz wrote: Prices on this elsewhere are insane, but through searching this company also makes a 5L model battery operated sprayer. That model may be better for lawns and cars. Time to read the previous thread.
Did you find where to buy the 5L model?
P.S. I found it: https://www.costco.ca/greenhouse-pro-5- ... 19139.html
$65 and some bad reviews.
Aug 17, 2021
300 posts
259 upvotes
Asriel wrote: I’m going to put olive oil in it and use it for salads or lightly oil fries/veggies/wings before throwing them in the air frier.

I have the hand pump style right now while they look nice, the hand pumping is a bit annoying.
good idea. But I am curious that this plastic bottle is food friendly?
Mar 19, 2009
440 posts
250 upvotes
Dollarama pressure pump sprayer is better and no battery is needed.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered.
Will be spraying for powdery mildew, and will also be trying some diy orange rind pesticides on the garden this year.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Dec 24, 2015
364 posts
287 upvotes
Guelph, ON
whereetheris wrote: Thanks OP!

Bought one to try with ONR cleaning my car windows.
I’m gonna pick one up to use with ONR aswell, to pre-soak the entire vehicle before going in with the multiple towel method.
Jul 14, 2014
103 posts
104 upvotes
Canada
Just got mine delivered. Works pretty good, just need to refill the container often. Did anyone get a manual with theirs? Didn't get a manual but it's pretty easy to use. Just wanted to know how long to charge it. Also mine was already pre charged, anyone else the same? Thanks OP.