Now you've jinxed it. :facepalm:
There's a sucker born every minute.
Dec 1, 2007
68 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
KingPhoenix wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 10:26 pm
Why does it have that giant level for opening and closing it? It felt like a type of metal as well which isnt friendly when its cold.
You flip the handle up so that the long piece is pointing up and use this as an extra grip for the snow scraper.

Hope that makes sense.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1330 posts
1177 upvotes
Montreal
returned to costco.
good price. solid brush
only issue: the item is so huge, ended up buying one at walmart for 20$
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Feb 4, 2004
226 posts
24 upvotes
Pickering
PriceHunter wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 10:16 pm
With how winter is going in the GTA, who needs a snow brush :P
Had to whammy us huh? I hear we're going to get hit this weekend...
Oct 3, 2006
68 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Has anyone seen for this price at either Heartland or Etobicoke (GTA)? Wouldn't mind picking one up tonight if so.
Dec 1, 2007
68 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
k32m wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 11:40 am
Has anyone seen for this price at either Heartland or Etobicoke (GTA)? Wouldn't mind picking one up tonight if so.
The Overlea location had some on Sunday. Call around to see if the locations have this? I don’t have the product number handy, any RFD’ers have this?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
1825 posts
2027 upvotes
tomlum wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 11:35 am
Had to whammy us huh? I hear we're going to get hit this weekend...
Are you guys complaining about less than a foot of snow ? :P or am I reading it wrong?

Remember last year with the freakin snow storms and the sub -20 C.
Images
  • Weather.PNG
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Nov 24, 2009
87 posts
142 upvotes
Cornwall, ON
Although it big, this is the best brush, scraper I have ever bought. The Scrapper does a great job at getting the ice off.
I keep an extra one at the door to my house so I don't have to open the car to get the brush inside the car. Saves that frustrating snow on the seat annoyance!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
3655 posts
850 upvotes
GTA
I must have an older version. Looks almost the same but without the grey hook. Works great.
Nov 7, 2017
53 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fusack wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 12:10 pm
Although it big, this is the best brush, scraper I have ever bought. The Scrapper does a great job at getting the ice off.
I keep an extra one at the door to my house so I don't have to open the car to get the brush inside the car. Saves that frustrating snow on the seat annoyance!
Not sure why I never thought of it but I will be buying one just for this^ purpose !
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2005 posts
1120 upvotes
That metal “leverage” piece broke off just from bouncing around my car lol. No use for it anyway
Nov 7, 2018
21 posts
17 upvotes
Ottawa
Well its two days later and the snow storm is going to hit. GTA, Ottawa and Montreal
Nov 7, 2018
21 posts
17 upvotes
Ottawa
This is a newer verison (2018) from the 2017 v. I purchased last. I wonder what the grey clip or hook does?

Anyone can enlighten me.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
2178 posts
824 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 10:47 am
Is it somehow more fragile than older versions of this brush?

I have a similar one from 5+ years ago, except it has a regular brush head instead of the squeegee... Still works like new
They never last 2 year for me. May be we just have more snow and freezing rain than you. When I first bought one from Costco (years ago), the Costco cashier made the same comment (they don't last).
"A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas!" -- Aragorn
Hath no loyalty to any ISP, for you shall receive none!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4099 posts
3186 upvotes
bogolisk wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 3:12 pm
They never last 2 year for me. May be we just have more snow and freezing rain than you. When I first bought one from Costco (years ago), the Costco cashier made the same comment (they don't last).
Looks like we're both in West end Ottawa lol. Maybe I just got lucky so far