• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 6:40 pm
Feb 18, 2007
372 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
flipper316 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 3:16 am
Pretty useless in metro Vancouver this winter. Mild winter no snow.
not even 20 minutes out of downtown and you will encounter snow,
Feb 28, 2008
844 posts
339 upvotes
Canada
KingPhoenix wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 10:26 pm
Why does it have that giant level for opening and closing it? It felt like a type of metal as well which isnt friendly when its cold.
It's a leverage handle, as mentioned in the Costco Connection.
CertainSomeone wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 5:57 am
can I come to Costco to ask for price adjustment if I bought mine like a month ago at 12.99?
May depend on location or employee, but at least the reduced item has to be in stock. You can always ask and they'll look up stock to check current price anyways.
Dec 8, 2013
382 posts
84 upvotes
Etobicoke
Very strong brush....but i think that some people can break ANYTHING.
BTW, they also sell an amazing windshield snow/ice protector which is only $11...its the strongest, best-designed one i have ever seen and a steal at the price.
Zoomer $36/mo,400 min,Canada wide,2gb data,unltd text,free everything*
Zoomer Home Phone $10/mo,free Canada wide,modem,voicemail,features*
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4403 posts
525 upvotes
Scarborough
rmyly48 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 8:50 am
Very strong brush....but i think that some people can break ANYTHING.
BTW, they also sell an amazing windshield snow/ice protector which is only $11...its the strongest, best-designed one i have ever seen and a steal at the price.
Pics?
Is that just one of the "sun shades" you put outside the car??
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
2300 posts
924 upvotes
rmyly48 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 8:50 am
It's very convenient but I wouldn't call it strong. The 1st one I bought tore off with the 1st heavy freezing rain. I brought it back to Costco and get another one. Since I've been very gentle with it.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
2300 posts
924 upvotes
pnyknights wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 1:41 pm
Pics?
Is that just one of the "sun shades" you put outside the car??
similar to

The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Dec 8, 2013
382 posts
84 upvotes
Etobicoke
Great pic ^...this cover has a steel rod on both sides to give strength and the material is a heavy-duty nylon which is VERY strong.The bottom edge is long enough to completely cover the windshield vent. The straps hook-on over your mirrors...its not going anywhere. The large side-tabs are held on inside the doors also and very secure. Just a perfect design with heavy-duty materials.
Zoomer $36/mo,400 min,Canada wide,2gb data,unltd text,free everything*
Zoomer Home Phone $10/mo,free Canada wide,modem,voicemail,features*
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4955 posts
2057 upvotes
A Place to Stand
rmyly48 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 7:34 am
Great pic ^...this cover has a steel rod on both sides to give strength and the material is a heavy-duty nylon which is VERY strong.The bottom edge is long enough to completely cover the windshield vent. The straps hook-on over your mirrors...its not going anywhere. The large side-tabs are held on inside the doors also and very secure. Just a perfect design with heavy-duty materials.
I have yet to see that there, I'd get one if I did. What size is it? Do you think it would cover the windshield of an F150?
Aug 22, 2005
902 posts
139 upvotes
Brampton
midget_man wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 7:43 am
I have yet to see that there, I'd get one if I did. What size is it? Do you think it would cover the windshield of an F150?
I doubt it'll fit an F150, I put it on my Odyssey and already the end bars are on the inside of the windshield. Having said that, for $11, you will have adequate coverage and no need to scrape.

Only thing is you can never really TELL when there's going to be ice formation and it feels silly taking it off, dry or wet everyday. And the day you decide F this, there WILL be ice formation :-D Just the way things work... lol.
Jul 6, 2005
231 posts
58 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 10:16 pm
With how winter is going in the GTA, who needs a snow brush :P
JINX
Jan 5, 2012
71 posts
75 upvotes
Montreal
I have one and I can tell it is not that great. I have an SUV and this brush it takes a lot of space. For my wife's car, it is very uncomfortable to transport it. Also, I don't like the feel in my hand when using it or when I need to remove the snow around mirrors or around the wiper blades. It just to big for that kind of space. Just my opinion.
Feb 22, 2017
305 posts
331 upvotes
Ontario
catagruia wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 8:56 am
I have one and I can tell it is not that great. I have an SUV and this brush it takes a lot of space. For my wife's car, it is very uncomfortable to transport it. Also, I don't like the feel in my hand when using it or when I need to remove the snow around mirrors or around the wiper blades. It just to big for that kind of space. Just my opinion.
Ditto, not like this is an amazing product, it's simple and cheap; the ice scraping part already doesn't work as good after 3 uses.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4955 posts
2057 upvotes
A Place to Stand
djrobinn wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 8:09 am
I doubt it'll fit an F150, I put it on my Odyssey and already the end bars are on the inside of the windshield. Having said that, for $11, you will have adequate coverage and no need to scrape.

Only thing is you can never really TELL when there's going to be ice formation and it feels silly taking it off, dry or wet everyday. And the day you decide F this, there WILL be ice formation :-D Just the way things work... lol.
Thanks for the info. I wonder though if aside from the coverage size, will the main portion cover the windshield and will the straps then be able to hook around the extremely large mirrors on an F150 as well.