Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Acrylic Protective Face Shield (scratch resistant) 5 for $33 (price reduced) 【Made in Canada】

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 12:22 am
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135824 upvotes
888888 upvotes

[Costco] Acrylic Protective Face Shield (scratch resistant) 5 for $33 (price reduced) 【Made in Canada】

I purchased a box in May for $35. Great quality and comfortable. Made in Canada too!

After several months, mine has a few small scratches but It doesn't affect my view.

193.jpg
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
34 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40837 upvotes
Nice find! Will keep an eye out
hi :)
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
You literally post the worst deals on here lol.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135824 upvotes
888888 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: You literally post the worst deals on here lol.
You won’t find anything close to this price and quality.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Not sure if you were joking or not. BUT, this could be saving ones life during this pandemic, especially now during this second wave. As OP said, you can't beat this price and quality from Costco and Made in Canada to boot.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
i know this is not what its designed for but I think i will get a pack to use in my garage. cant find any safety googles that fit over glasses comfortably...
Dec 30, 2017
752 posts
880 upvotes
GTA
I got it from Costco and wear it regularly. I use Lysol wipes to clean it. Makes me feel safe. But read lot of articles, this is not a substitute for mask. I wear a mask along with this.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
sonyminidiscman wrote: i know this is not what its designed for but I think i will get a pack to use in my garage. cant find any safety googles that fit over glasses comfortably...
If it's for spills should do the trick, but have a proper look on how it behaves on impact. Last think you want is something that not only won't protect from the hit, but would also shatter...
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
justrajdeep wrote: I got it from Costco and wear it regularly. I use Lysol wipes to clean it. Makes me feel safe. But read lot of articles, this is not a substitute for mask. I wear a mask along with this.
Face shields are meant to protect the upper parts of our face. Masks are meant to keep your droplets to yourself and protect you from other's droplets going into your nose/mouth.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
neonic wrote: If it's for spills should do the trick, but have a proper look on how it behaves on impact. Last think you want is something that not only won't protect from the hit, but would also shatter...
its more for times when i have to work under the car in winter.... usually i come out with salt and rust and dirt all over my face... or when using angle grinder, those flying sparks...

even worst is oil change on my wife's car which has crown done on it... after 10 yrs, so much stuff stuck on it. i hate working on that car
Nov 26, 2003
691 posts
641 upvotes
GTA
sonyminidiscman wrote: its more for times when i have to work under the car in winter.... usually i come out with salt and rust and dirt all over my face... or when using angle grinder, those flying sparks...

even worst is oil change on my wife's car which has crown done on it... after 10 yrs, so much stuff stuck on it. i hate working on that car
You should really try to get a polycarbonate (Lexan) version.
Mar 16, 2008
209 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
These face shield are made by Axiom - an auto parts manufacturer; very well designed and good quality. Great price for this quality and quantity.
- solid shield, not flimsy plastic
- covers gap at top - at forehead; most don’t so droplet from taller folks can enter there
- good quality adjustable rubber head strap but it’ll take a while to adjust it just right; here a top strap resting on top of head might be a good design feature that’s missing thus likely need to have this a bit tighter
More detail found here
https://axiomppe.com/
NOT a replacement for face mask - droplets can enter from rear side & under if other person isn’t in front of you
Face shields also reminds you not to touch your face
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17377 upvotes
Markham
Is this Andy Reid approved?
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
52,718 upvotes would say you're wrong! If you don't like their posts (and the incredible amount of work that they do for the community), then move along. Don't be a bonehead.
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11471 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto
Right, shields cannot be used in place of masks but are fine in addition to masks.
sheyenne wrote: Transport Canada has updated its mask requirements for travellers in airports, including YVR Airport, to ban valves, vents, neck gaiters, bandanas and plastic face shields.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... n-airports
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3494 posts
1912 upvotes
HowEver wrote: Right, shields cannot be used in place of masks but are fine in addition to masks.
In the "beginning" face shields were said to be an "effective" alternative to masks for those who either can't or choose not to wear them. I saw a woman refused entry at T&T for only having a face shield. She was arguing and the employee went to get the manager. I don't know the outcome here as I was on my way leaving the store.
Last edited by sheyenne on Oct 6th, 2020 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1925 posts
488 upvotes
YVR
This pass weekend, it was $8 off, bringing price down to $24.99.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)