Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Adidas fanny/ belt bag $9.99 ymmv

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2021 5:34 am
Aug 5, 2019
94 posts
247 upvotes
dicecube wrote: Do you wear it on top or below your gut? I don't want to look like a dork
Below, thanks to all the fastfood deals. Face With Stuck-out Tongue
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1687 posts
315 upvotes
funnypanks wrote: I might be getting old, I had no clue there was a link between Fanny packs and weed. Or is this thread referencing a specific tv show or movie?
Same here, lol. Anyone care to elaborate?
Jul 1, 2018
57 posts
395 upvotes
boyoflondon wrote: This will be a great addition to my Eastern Euro slav squat outfit.
Srbija do Tokija.
Aug 23, 2019
311 posts
286 upvotes
I bought this thing a while ago for full price and returned the same day. it was not comfortable and didn't sit flush. Front side would always hand down. I usually wear these things over my shoulder rather than on my waist.
Dec 24, 2011
499 posts
1066 upvotes
East, Canada
Fanny means something much more intimate in the UK, Australia, etc. That’s why Family Guy Stewie’s use of the word fanny with that faux English accent is something of an accidental extra joke.

In other commonwealth countries we call a fanny pack a ‘bum bag’.

Fannies. Bums. Either way, they’re all good.

End of wiki. This has been your daily Raider.
Jul 21, 2021
156 posts
304 upvotes
Can you wear this across your chest? My neighborhood is filled with Gen Z's wearing them like that.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2777 posts
1800 upvotes
thegame99 wrote: Can you wear this across your chest? My neighborhood is filled with Gen Z's wearing them like that.
As mentioned in a previous post, I'm 5'6" 170 lbs and wear a different Adi pack cross-body on the largest setting. If you're much bigger than that it won't fit.
Dec 12, 2019
437 posts
322 upvotes
Grandmas use it at the farmer's market to keep their money
Jun 29, 2010
331 posts
422 upvotes
thegame99 wrote: Can you wear this across your chest? My neighborhood is filled with Gen Z's wearing them like that.
Wear it around your neck, that'll show them!

Until you see the next gen wearing them on their foreheads....
Jul 21, 2021
156 posts
304 upvotes
Face With Tears Of Joy
SonyCanWoes wrote: Wear it around your neck, that'll show them!

Until you see the next gen wearing them on their foreheads....
Lol. Today's fashion just keeps getting weirder. I'm planning to pick up a couple of these for my little cousins (gen z). Thanks OP.
Jun 10, 2010
55 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
funnypanks wrote: I might be getting old, I had no clue there was a link between Fanny packs and weed. Or is this thread referencing a specific tv show or movie?
Same here, I am clueless Disappointed Face
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10113 posts
5119 upvotes
Toronto
Is this better than supreme Fanny pack
Telus Peace of Mind Plan $45 25GB
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5963 posts
1740 upvotes
Mississauga
dicecube wrote: Do you wear it on top or below your gut? I don't want to look like a dork
been wearing one for decades... over the shoulder...
[OP]
May 22, 2016
687 posts
840 upvotes
my 12 yr old says it's "drippin" ..... and that he is going to take it from me over his Champion one...lol
Jul 11, 2015
320 posts
140 upvotes
Victoria, BC
lol who uses this for their weed...... maybe a vape or something but who be carrying that much weed on themselves, on the reg? to each their own i suppose. could be good for work in the lab, if am not wearing a belt and wanna strap my bose micro on my hip though :P good for pens/ spare gloves, and small tools too i guess. but im not gonna risk getting ragged on by my coworkers....
~You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.~