• Jun 22nd, 2020 11:26 am
[OP]
Banned
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1003 upvotes
Saskatoon

[Costco] adidas Ladies Neo Slip-on Shoe - $34.99

Saw the post about the reebok shoes, and then saw this on costco. Not sure on quality, but ordered and will find out.
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
6 replies
Nov 9, 2005
216 posts
264 upvotes
I have these. They come to Costco every Spring/Summer. They run big so buyer be ware. Also, I don't find them very comfortable. Just fyi and my opinion
[OP]
Banned
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1003 upvotes
Saskatoon
They have quite favourable reviews on Amazon and retail for around $100-200 depending on the size and seller.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

[OP]
Banned
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1003 upvotes
Saskatoon

Oct 4, 2019
104 posts
142 upvotes
Very comfortable. Wife loves them. She sizes down as indicated by others.
Dec 8, 2016
43 posts
44 upvotes
I purchased one a few weeks ago. They're comfortable, no rubbing on the skin. I got the 10 which is a bit big but I feel a 9 would have been too small. They do no have a lot of support around the ankles - wouldn't recommend going hiking or on long walks with these. For casual daily use- they're great.