Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360 Indoor Garden with Bonus Flower Kit - $99.99 (with Costco Email Signup Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 11:26 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4743 posts
2463 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Costco] AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360 Indoor Garden with Bonus Flower Kit - $99.99 (with Costco Email Signup Coupon)

Good deal for those with the $20 Costco email sign up still kicking around.

Usually 150, on for 120, with Costco coupon 99.99.

GF just got if for me for Christmas.

For those that like to garden, seems to be a neat hobby for winter.

Cost to run in Ontario is $2.5 - $5 a month.

So same cost as just buying the herb fresh

Enjoy
Last edited by JRGUINNESS on Dec 17th, 2019 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
34 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3608 posts
3145 upvotes
Looks like a real nice deal here, thanks.

As near as I can figure you got two downvotes from a couple of picky members for not putting the price in your title, people like that wouldnt downvote as easily if their names were displayed as upvoters are.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 17th, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited inappropriate comment
"Frank Burns eats worms"
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4743 posts
2463 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the support buddy. Appreciate it!

Reason I didn't post price in the title, is what makes it hot, is the additional $20 Costco Coupon which is YMMV.

Really don't care for the up/down votes, I just post relevant deals I find hot.

If you have been waiting for an AeroGarden to go on sale and this posting helped, really glad I could share.

If you think its a waste of $100... cool story bro.

Edit: Sp
Last edited by JRGUINNESS on Dec 17th, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 27, 2008
400 posts
233 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Thanks for the support bro!

Reason I didn't post price in the title, is what makes it hot, is the additional $20 Costco Coupon which is YMMV.

Really don't care for the up/down votes, I just post relevant deals I find hot.

If you have been waiting for an AeroGarden to go on sale and this posting helped, really glad I could share.

If you think its a waste of $100... cool story bro.
I understand your point but a lot of people already used their 20 $ (and it's one per member only)

You should put 129.99$ to avoid misleading and downvote...
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4699 posts
1676 upvotes
martlgore wrote: I understand your point but a lot of people already used their 20 $ (and it's one per member only)

You should put 129.99$ to avoid misleading and downvote...
I agree with this about the pricing; however, just say it like you did. The whole downvote this is silly.

Thanks OP! I was looking at the non-elite version that was on sale at Amazon the other day. Opted to wait and see if Costco would put theirs on sale too.

They had an Aerogarden in stores a few months ago but I can't remember which model and I'm not sure if it's still there. This one doesn't say, "may be available at your local warehouse", so I doubt its this one.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Aug 17, 2008
964 posts
507 upvotes
SASKATOON
Been waiting for aero garden deal thanks op. I just created a new Costco account to use a new promo code And so far so good.
Aug 17, 2008
964 posts
507 upvotes
SASKATOON
jcon wrote: I agree with this about the pricing; however, just say it like you did. The whole downvote this is silly.

Thanks OP! I was looking at the non-elite version that was on sale at Amazon the other day. Opted to wait and see if Costco would put theirs on sale too.

They had an Aerogarden in stores a few months ago but I can't remember which model and I'm not sure if it's still there. This one doesn't say, "may be available at your local warehouse", so I doubt its this one.
It was different. An elite bounty I believe. 6 pods as well.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1638 posts
1049 upvotes
Can this be used to grow medicinal herbs, you know, the good kind?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3608 posts
3145 upvotes
my0gr81 wrote: Can this be used to grow medicinal herbs, you know, the good kind?
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Nov 2, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
Thanks for sharing! We need some green in winter.

Just placed the order as a Christmas gift. If the delivery can not make it, so call it a new year gift.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2350 posts
2177 upvotes
Whitby
my0gr81 wrote: Can this be used to grow medicinal herbs, you know, the good kind?
Yep my question exactly. Pretty sure you can just grow on your own with a cheap uv light in basement.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20034 posts
5426 upvotes
Good Morning
Check out AeroWeed. They recommend the AeroGarden Bounty which is almost 4 times the price of this.
Dec 23, 2013
64 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Best to go a tent/light route unless u like bad good kind of stuff
Dec 23, 2013
64 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
dyalect wrote: Yep my question exactly. Pretty sure you can just grow on your own with a cheap uv light in basement.
Yup but watts, light safety, and smell matter

Insurances dont like cheap grow lights but ymmv
Nov 26, 2013
747 posts
654 upvotes
Winnipeg
How does this compare to Click and Grow? Some reviews seem to indicate that Aerogarden is slightly better.
Nov 8, 2007
460 posts
54 upvotes
Ottawa
Great find but I already used my $20 on the elite slim. Tough choice between the two but I think stick with the slim since its wrapped and works better for where I am going to put it.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1471 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
Babbsy wrote: Great find but I already used my $20 on the elite slim. Tough choice between the two but I think stick with the slim since its wrapped and works better for where I am going to put it.
does the elite slim $139.99 ever go on sale?
if it ever goes on sale for $20 less, it seems kind of moot to waste a $20 off voucher on it, as this is my preference to grow herbs.

is the only difference between the slim and the 360 is that one is "long and slim" and the 360 is just "round"?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4743 posts
2463 upvotes
Toronto, ON
In Store its the AreoGarden Elite Slim for $119
(at least at Dixie/Dundas)
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1257 upvotes
Got it for my mom for Christmas, thanks OP. This is good for just normal flowers right? lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4638 posts
24132 upvotes
Montreal
What are people's experience on growing flowers / vegtables from these and then transplanting them into pots for later bringing out into the garden in Spring time? I was thinking of starting flowers and vegtables this year from Jiffy pots, but this might be easier if the first phases are done in the Aerogarden.