Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

airLift Pro Sit Stand workstation $114.99 Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2021 5:13 pm
Dec 25, 2019
102 posts
20 upvotes
Steeles, ON
How do these compare to the expensive brands (eg varidesk)?

Are these less safe ?
Jul 11, 2015
371 posts
195 upvotes
edmonton, ab
justrajdeep wrote: I think the title is wrong, it is just a desk raiser.
no doubt, allthough i could totally use this on the floor. ive always though it could be good to sit crossed legs on the floor. i already do it on my desk chair though and on second thought im too cheap to buy this. i bought a whole desk with adjustable keyboard and back part height from the gov repo place for like $50, im pretty sure its like a +$500 desk new.

highly recommend trying to find out where yr gov repo place is if u live in a big city. we even have on in little ol Victoria, somehow. seems to be a gold mine for office stuff. u can get high end office chairs and stuff for a fraction of the price. like $30 for $300. sure they r used. but honestly they are usually pretty great condition still.
~You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.~
Apr 28, 2008
126 posts
152 upvotes
jointedhornet wrote: no doubt, allthough i could totally use this on the floor. ive always though it could be good to sit crossed legs on the floor. i already do it on my desk chair though and on second thought im too cheap to buy this. i bought a whole desk with adjustable keyboard and back part height from the gov repo place for like $50, im pretty sure its like a +$500 desk new.

highly recommend trying to find out where yr gov repo place is if u live in a big city. we even have on in little ol Victoria, somehow. seems to be a gold mine for office stuff. u can get high end office chairs and stuff for a fraction of the price. like $30 for $300. sure they r used. but honestly they are usually pretty great condition still.
I gave you an upvote for the tip on finding deals at gov't repo / surplus sites. I am slightly concerned that your shift key seems to be malfunctioning when being used after a period. Did your keyboard come from one of those places? If you posted from your phone it all makes sense, but is slightly less readable to us in the over 40 crowd.
Jul 11, 2015
371 posts
195 upvotes
edmonton, ab
deplume wrote: I gave you an upvote for the tip on finding deals at gov't repo / surplus sites. I am slightly concerned that your shift key seems to be malfunctioning when being used after a period. Did your keyboard come from one of those places? If you posted from your phone it all makes sense, but is slightly less readable to us in the over 40 crowd.
lol, No, just a bad habit. Sorry I made things difficult for you, and the 40+ crowd(I'm not far off that age, myself). Thanks for the insight though, I guess I should try to put more effort into being more conscious of that. :) To be perfectly honest, I never had alot of luck in typing class as a youngster. My wrists are not very flexible so I had a hard time improving that skill. So for instance, i just type with two fingers(~50 wpm), but I could never do the full five finger technique for too long, without too much pain. So some basic things slipped through the cracks in my typing skills.

Anyways glad to hear u liked the tip on the gov recommendation. I know for myself, it was a huge game changer. It sure is nice having that feeling of gratitude when u you see those significantly higher price tags in the stores, and realizing you didn't have to spend that.
~You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.~
Oct 16, 2020
130 posts
108 upvotes
Got this from Dundas St East, Mississauga yesterday and still I think 5 more left. Installed today and I can feel good material and very easy to install. I have 2 monitors plus laptop and it can withstand up to 10kg. My total monitor + laptop weight is around 10 kg, and for lift I need to hold and lift bit struggle. With single monitor plus laptop I was able to lift easily. Overall good quality for the price.
Images
  • FEA279A7-C92E-4742-A17D-18EAE466CF8E.jpeg
  • DC0DE889-D65C-4F63-B1BA-D079564EFFD0.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
Good deal, but looks like the keyboard would be too high and far forward when you're sitting as the keyboard tray sits on the desk.
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Dec 26, 2009
129 posts
102 upvotes
East Markham
I saw it in east gwillimbury, a little north of newmarket. I bought it last weekend, but it was 120 so not the same price but still better than 200+.

I saw about 8-10 there?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Saw Richmond hill location 2 left on Saturday.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Aug 4, 2020
49 posts
156 upvotes
There are at least 30+ left at the 42 Overlea Blvd location as of this afternoon. $114.99 I believe.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
Wondering if this is suitable for someone who's around 5'11" tall... anyone here able to share data points on this? Thinking of ordering one from Costco online... TIA
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Nov 19, 2016
905 posts
621 upvotes
tmonies wrote: Wondering if this is suitable for someone who's around 5'11" tall... anyone here able to share data points on this? Thinking of ordering one from Costco online... TIA
I'm your height and use it everyday. Highly recommended. I now stand for 3/4 of my workdays. To fully be ergonomically correct you will need a keyboard on the keyboard tray. Or you put your laptop there and use external monitors on the upper part.