Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

AirPods Pro 2 $319.99 ($10 off) [Members Only]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2022 3:00 am
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
18075 posts
10885 upvotes
Ottawa
Yeah my work portal EPP doesn't work on this either.

Anyway, my 1's are working fine so I can wait a year or two to pick these up unless there's a better deal. I expect them to level off in the $280 range like the first gen did
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Nov 17, 2006
417 posts
669 upvotes
I am in no rush to replace mine, hopefully shows up at SDM before the end of the year for a bonus redemption event or a 20x the points sale.
Aug 17, 2012
876 posts
892 upvotes
COQUITLAM
cursayer wrote: I have both. APP2 have much better noise cancellation, it’s very noticeable. Not that the APP1 were bad, but when it’s really loud like on a plane, you notice it. I always tried to use them as my noise canceling headphones on a plane but always resorted to bringing out my Bose QC45 because of how much ambient noise they allowed.

I won’t be flying in the near future but I’m curious to see how well the ANC does on a plane.

Sound quality is also better, not as big of a quality jump as there is from AirPods to AirPods Pro, but still a noticeable difference.

There are also smaller differences like ability to track the case on Find My, and volume controls on the earbuds themselves.

I don’t think you can Go wrong with either one, it’s up to what you value to see if the 2 are worth it. If you don’t need them right now then you might want to wait for a sale, but it took over a year for APP1 to go on a significant discount from MSRP
Also the APP2 can sync to two devices at the same time.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2018
1711 posts
1497 upvotes
I canèt believe RDF is jumping at this. $10 off...

....lol...
NOT A WOMAN. JUST GOT A WEIRD NAME. I AM A MAN. THANKS.
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22937 upvotes
Toronto
VillageIdiot wrote: Also the APP2 can sync to two devices at the same time.
AirPods (2nd or 3rd generation), AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), and AirPods Max can switch automatically between devices.

Switch your AirPods to another device
You can switch from listening to one device with your AirPods to listening to another.
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT212204
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2303 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: New AirPods Pro 2 are LIFE CHANGING!!!
Most YouTube reviews are non disclosed paid advertising, either that or they are more concerned with views than actually informing anyone.

I say this as an actual fan of this product.
Sep 14, 2018
29 posts
52 upvotes
This is why inflation isn't stopping.... People paying 300$ for **** bud earphones... Jesus Christ....
Sep 6, 2021
20 posts
5 upvotes
consumingconsumer wrote: This is why inflation isn't stopping.... People paying 300$ for **** bud earphones... Jesus Christ....
I wonder what "**** bud earphones" product you'd compare these to lol :)
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2303 upvotes
consumingconsumer wrote: This is why inflation isn't stopping.... People paying 300$ for **** bud earphones... Jesus Christ....
Ya, that must be why. It’s all because of air pods..
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2303 upvotes
ILuvDealsOttawa wrote: I wonder what "**** bud earphones" product you'd compare these to lol :)
Probably something of Ali express. I remember all the rip offs that used to show up on rfd, I did my best to warn people that you get what you pay for.
Oct 5, 2019
14 posts
5 upvotes
shylok wrote: Just got mine yesterday. Use regular pro everyday for work calls and conf calls. Soon as I put these in, it was a world of difference in the noise cancelling. It was a unreal feeling.

Might help me working when kid is running around at 1000 decibels lol.

But my true hope is the mic and background noise cancellation is better.

I bought full pop at apple, got a case customization for free. Basically a small image on the front.
I would have bought from Costco cuz of their warranty but anyway.
Let me know what do you think after some tests. Background noise cancellation while in calls is something important for me as well, curious to know if they are better than the airpods pro 1.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3338 posts
4407 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Agreed. I'd buy this if it was like 100$ don't need em and overpriced. Same people who buy everything overpriced, one day they'll realize the people have the power, if no one bought these the price would have to be forced lower.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
2803 posts
2905 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: Yeah my work portal EPP doesn't work on this either.

Anyway, my 1's are working fine so I can wait a year or two to pick these up unless there's a better deal. I expect them to level off in the $280 range like the first gen did
I used my 1's twice and it's sitting in my bag. Paid $110 (as part of the Apple education pricing for buying MBAir). Sounded hollow at times or tinny. Been using my Plantronics Voyager Focus headphones for work and it has way better noise cancelling than airpods.

I also have another pair of of the Voyager 6200 UC from work which I have not used as of yet. Better yet, it was from work so I don't pay :)
Nov 25, 2013
253 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
consumingconsumer wrote: Don't be obtuse. It's a symptom of the larger problem.
Lol you mad bro? Inflation is because the government keeps printing money and going into stupid debt. Consumer spending is a minuscule fraction of inflation. Enjoy your cheap headphones
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
1202 posts
3462 upvotes
Do you really think that’s how inflation works LOL
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1197 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
If I purchased the AirPods Pro 1 from Costco would I be able to get a price adjustment or does AirPods fall under the 90 day policy?
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22937 upvotes
Toronto
rapsrealm wrote: If I purchased the AirPods Pro 1 from Costco would I be able to get a price adjustment or does AirPods fall under the 90 day policy?
If still in stock you can get price adjustment within 30 days.

I don't think there is a time limit on the return policy on headphones.

From Costco's Return Policy

On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction with every product we sell and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
  • Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for televisions, major appliances*, projectors, computers, cameras, Aerial Cameras (drones), camcorders, digital music players, tablets, smart watches, Cellular Phones (return details will vary by carrier service contract) and other electronic products identified by Costco from time to time.
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1130 posts
1872 upvotes
Montreal
I don't why everyone is losing their sh!t and complaining about Airpods pro 2. They are priced similarly to their competitors (Sennheiser, Bose, Sony) yet have one of the best ANC on the market. Prior to the 2nd gen, they are nearly as good as the Sony XM4s and those are even more expensive. 2nd gen airpods pro are likely to be even better now.

So what's up with the hate?
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2007
1243 posts
341 upvotes
Jonick wrote: I don't why everyone is losing their sh!t and complaining about Airpods pro 2. They are priced similarly to their competitors (Sennheiser, Bose, Sony) yet have one of the best ANC on the market. Prior to the 2nd gen, they are nearly as good as the Sony XM4s and those are even more expensive. 2nd gen airpods pro are likely to be even better now.

So what's up with the hate?
People just look at the price tag and hate. App2 is the goto earbuds to pair with the iPhones right now and it's worth the money.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)