Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 Powerbank $39.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 4:43 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2003
415 posts
212 upvotes

[Costco] Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 Powerbank $39.99

Is regular price at costco.ca but cheaper than amazon.ca which has it for $64.99

It has been out of stock for a long time but back in stock today. Not sure if it is sold in store.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 12th, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added price and fixed retailer field so it's better for searches
34 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2351 posts
5102 upvotes
Mississauga
Costco price in title and post would be appreciated.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5271 posts
3735 upvotes
Vancouver
Just like to point out, Costco has this (or had it once at least) with $15 off (so $25?). Again just in case anyone wants a reference point. I'm sure it will go on sale again during holiday season.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3604 posts
3857 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Nice price and nice unit for what it is intended for.

However keep in mind: "PowerCore Essential 20000 does not support laptop charging. To charge laptops you will need a portable charger with at least a 30W output." \
And that assumes that the laptop also supports PD charging.
Just making that clear in case someone was wondering.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1435 posts
619 upvotes
Canada
Emporium wrote: Nice price and nice unit for what it is intended for.

However keep in mind: "PowerCore Essential 20000 does not support laptop charging. To charge laptops you will need a portable charger with at least a 30W output." \
And that assumes that the laptop also supports PD charging.
Just making that clear in case someone was wondering.
That's why it's this cheap - $33.99 every month or so on Amzn. PD 30W portable charging is way more expensive and few options.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 13, 2014
4696 posts
2245 upvotes
Parry Sound
This isn't the PD version and doesn't have high power output.

Would be a great buy 1-2 years ago.
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3604 posts
3857 upvotes
Montreal, QC
tntdeal wrote: That's why it's this cheap - $33.99 every month or so on Amzn. PD 30W portable charging is way more expensive and few options.
Every since RavPower was banned from amazon, yes, there are slim pickings for the PD 30W+ units.
MayorOfToronto wrote: This isn't the PD version and doesn't have high power output.

Would be a great buy 1-2 years ago.
The price is about right for the size of battery. It still has a purpose for those who travel, and need portable power for charging cell phones, and tablets, bluetooth devices, etc...
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 24, 2015
35 posts
35 upvotes
Alberta
I have a different (perhaps older) version of this from Anker. Has been very handy for travel or in random situations where I'd like to maintain a charged phone. I've used it on long bike rides and at music festivals. It's often needed by other people that are with me, too.
Newbie
Jul 12, 2021
34 posts
5 upvotes
Thank you so much. Been waiting for these to come back in stock
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1435 posts
619 upvotes
Canada
Emporium wrote: Every since RavPower was banned from amazon, yes, there are slim pickings for the PD 30W+ units.
Wow wow, I missed this story. Turns out they're not alone, just following Aukey and Mpow. Wondering when Ugreen will follow... I like RavPower products though, like those all-in-ones powerbank, wifi router & USB hub that nobody else makes anymore.

For those who need 30W PD powerbank, this Spigen PowerArc is the least expensive I found on Amzn: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B086PDQFF2/. Just got it recently for charging my cameras on the go - much better and costs just half of a single OEM battery.
Jr. Member
Aug 4, 2019
134 posts
85 upvotes
Anyone knows how much this is in store? Thanks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 6, 2007
1676 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
powerglue wrote: Anyone knows how much this is in store? Thanks!
Costco products are usually $3 cheaper in store. At least that's what I noticed on my small sample size of online purchases.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 13, 2014
4696 posts
2245 upvotes
Parry Sound
Angultra wrote: You’d have to be crazy to buy Anker full price as there’s always coupons / sales on rotation. According to 3C it’s been $34 three times already this year.
It's like the MasterCraft of Amazon (though I guess technically that'd be AmazonBasics).
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
7813 posts
4606 upvotes
West GTEH!
Theoneandonly wrote: Is regular price at costco.ca but cheaper than amazon.ca which has it for $64.99

It has been out of stock for a long time but back in stock today. Not sure if it is sold in store.
Paigne wrote: Just like to point out, Costco has this (or had it once at least) with $15 off (so $25?). Again just in case anyone wants a reference point. I'm sure it will go on sale again during holiday season.
Thanks.
Will wait for it when it's discounted.
😎
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1180 posts
680 upvotes
MayorOfToronto wrote: This isn't the PD version and doesn't have high power output.

Would be a great buy 1-2 years ago.
No, 2 years ago it would've also had the flashlight feature.... This is more expensive with less
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 13, 2014
4696 posts
2245 upvotes
Parry Sound
PirateAngel3000 wrote: 2 years ago
You mean like Spring/Summer 2019?

Like May 29, 2019 when this model was released?
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1180 posts
680 upvotes
MayorOfToronto wrote:
You mean like Spring/Summer 2019?

Like May 29, 2019 when this model was released?
Its the same model reskinned and re-released. I bought a 20k one years back on sale for $29.99

EDIT: yeah so only difference was it was Aukey but they're basically the same quality brand and here you go, 2015, $29.99 please be more snarky about stupid release dates.
Images
  • upload.jpg

Top