Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro $69

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2022 11:24 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 21, 2014
26 posts
55 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro $69

I did some research and the cheapest price on the internet right now is from Costco for these headphones. Reviews are pretty good and for <$100 this might be one of the best pairs you can buy.

This just dropped this morning as a part of Costco daily deals. I think during Black Friday these got as low as $80?

Available only for Costco Members. Free shipping too.
11 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 26, 2008
1284 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa
do they have them in local stores?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2629 posts
2736 upvotes
Ottawa
The non-pro version of these were $20 on Amazon during Black Friday. Looks like the pro version adds ANC. I got a pair of the non-pro and they sound pretty decent for $20 earphones. $50 more for ANC isn't too bad if the ANC is good.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 17, 2012
575 posts
423 upvotes
Montreal
amd111 wrote: do they have them in local stores?
Usually stuff on Costco.ca that is potentially available in stores will have a statement in the description that says "This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price"...

So given I've never seen these in store and the statement isn't there, I'll go with "no" but you can call your local Costco and ask if they have item #8778798 in stock.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1868 posts
1525 upvotes
Center of the univer…
Chrno wrote: The non-pro version of these were $20 on Amazon during Black Friday. Looks like the pro version adds ANC. I got a pair of the non-pro and they sound pretty decent for $20 earphones. $50 more for ANC isn't too bad if the ANC is good.
$20???? wow thats a steal for these headphones, ive had mine for quite some time until i upgraded to liberty 3 pro but still love my liberty 2s as a back up pair
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2629 posts
2736 upvotes
Ottawa
awais wrote: $20???? wow thats a steal for these headphones, ive had mine for quite some time until i upgraded to liberty 3 pro but still love my liberty 2s as a back up pair
Yup, $20. I agree. For the price, they're great. My only complaint is that I have these paired to my computer and when watching videos, there's just an ever so slight audio lag (maybe 1 or 2 ms) that my other bluetooth headphones (from cheap to more expensive Sony XM3 (cans)) don't exhibit.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 26, 2008
1284 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa
bennyboy84 wrote: Usually stuff on Costco.ca that is potentially available in stores will have a statement in the description that says "This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price"...

So given I've never seen these in store and the statement isn't there, I'll go with "no" but you can call your local Costco and ask if they have item #8778798 in stock.
Thank you. I called local Costco and it is online item only.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9255 posts
2320 upvotes
The reviews on the Costco website are a solid 5 (from 14 reviewers), pretty solid I would say. Too bad these didn't drop before the Lenovo deal or I'd be owning a pair.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1382 posts
1649 upvotes
Knowhere
I have this, and it is pretty good. However nc is weak. Audio is also good enough, mic is pretty good well. All these were tested on an android phone, and only android user should buy this. (Apple user should buy AirPods, pc user should buy something else…)
Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2020
406 posts
759 upvotes
Maple
Chrno wrote: The non-pro version of these were $20 on Amazon during Black Friday. Looks like the pro version adds ANC. I got a pair of the non-pro and they sound pretty decent for $20 earphones. $50 more for ANC isn't too bad if the ANC is good.
I grabbed a couple of the non-pros for $40 at Costco on Clearance.
Then Amazon's deal popped in, $20 - Boom I purchase 2 and return them to Costco and drop a sweet $40 in my pocket.
Do you need it or do you want it?
Member
Nov 16, 2006
224 posts
46 upvotes
Op please change the title. Your post is for the
Liberty Air 2 Pro which is different from the Liberty 2 Pro.

Top