Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

AOC 27G2E 27 in IPS FHD 144Hz Freesync VESA Gaming Monitor ($199.97)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2022 8:55 am
Tags:
None
Oct 17, 2009
559 posts
510 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: Curious as to whether your Serial begins with ATN or AWB?
It's ATN
Have you heard of this happening before?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
6052 posts
564 upvotes
Vancouver
kelvinw215 wrote: It's an opinion so the source is me.
This statement is for triple 1440p monitors. Please prove me wrong.
Why do I need to prove your wrong? Im just looking for more info to figure out what to purchase.

I’m looking myself to upgrade to 3 x 1140 monitors and trying to figure out if certain games, like msft flight simulator, will run on on current gen cards well or pony up and pay for the next gen. Also looking for as much info on Hz and frames as well.

If not 3 x Monitor then maybe an ultrawide like the Samsung odyssey but I don’t really want a curved.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1539 posts
4135 upvotes
life359 wrote: I know there's going to be some mouth breathers come into this thread and whine that it's 1080p at 27"
life359 wrote: Everything is a compromise. Arguing that 27" 1080p is bad just because it's 1080p when it's clearly meant for gaming (not text reading) is ridiculous.
What's really ridiculous is thinking you need a monitor specialized in *checks notes* "text reading" or that someone needs to compromise between that and gaming lmao. Specially when the solution is to avoid the 80ppi monitor and get the 24", which also happens to be cheaper 99% of the time and most importantly, doesn't make you compromise between gaming and reading... Your poor attempts at preemptively trying to discredit the voices of reasons before they come here to rightfully suggest the far better option by insulting them and calling them mouth breathers when you're clearly the one who does and who's wrong is also pretty ridiculous.
I have spoken
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
16849 posts
5317 upvotes
Markham
Frankie3s wrote: They even include an HDMI cable in the box at 199.97...is there anything else they can do for you at this price? It's a great deal no doubt plus Costco's additional year warranty to 2 years.
Not Costco additional warranty on monitors.
This one has AOC Warranty: 3 years Limited
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro