Expired Hot Deals

Costco

App Store & iTunes Cards - 14% to 16% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 1:26 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2007
2054 posts
45 upvotes

[Costco] App Store & iTunes Cards - 14% to 16% off

Costco.ca is selling App Store & iTunes Cards:
$50 for $42.99 (14% off)
$100 for $84.99 (15% off)
$200 for $167.99 (16% off)

LIMITED TIME OFFER
Price valid until 10/18/20

Features:
Code delivered via email
For use on iTunes, Apple Music and App Store in Canada only
Not valid for other payments
76 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 16, 2016
109 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
does anyone know if it's same price at the store?
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2009
909 posts
362 upvotes
Anyone confirm whether the in-store price also same? recently both in-store and online offered same price.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1083 posts
955 upvotes
Does this sell out? I need to compile a list of apps I need to get since there's no wishlist on the App Store but don't want to miss this
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 19, 2005
4169 posts
1038 upvotes
Markham
Great! Perfect timing. IRS just called me to pay my taxes.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 16, 2016
109 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
I've never seen it sell out - especially that the online orders are digital cards.
Feels Good Man wrote: Does this sell out? I need to compile a list of apps I need to get since there's no wishlist on the App Store but don't want to miss this
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1130 posts
636 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jonavin wrote: Great! Perfect timing. IRS just called me to pay my taxes.
You live in the U.S.?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
11457 posts
96044 upvotes
Ontario
penguin1234 wrote: does anyone know if it's same price at the store?
echo_jey wrote: Anyone confirm whether the in-store price also same? recently both in-store and online offered same price.
yes. same.

used to be 20% off instore.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Link: Costco West |May 2 - 29 | 182 pics| 1 month promo
Link:Costco West | May 2 - May 15 | 27 pics| Executive coupons
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2015
707 posts
1103 upvotes
BC
Has anyone seen any hints if the merging of iTunes and Apple store (hardware) gift cards will happen in Canada like it has already in the US?


Ref:
https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/31/2134 ... nes-icloud
The Apple Store card and the App Store and iTunes card will continue to be valid as forms of payment, but the latter can now be used to purchase items from the Apple Store in addition to its previous functions, according to the gift card’s webpage.
I imagine when/if this happens Costco will no longer offer the gift card discount which makes me think I might want to stock up ... doubly so if it can later buy apple hardware.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 19, 2005
4169 posts
1038 upvotes
Markham
georgep wrote: You live in the U.S.?
No, but I always get calls from the IRS.
Last edited by Jonavin on Oct 12th, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6487 posts
6761 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
In-store is either going to be $84.99 or $79.99 for 4x$25 pack assuming it is on sale.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 31, 2007
4965 posts
3080 upvotes
Just swapped over to iPhone.

Are you still able to pay your Netflix subscription with an iTunes gift card?
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
973 posts
967 upvotes
Hamilton
RiCHC3 wrote: Just swapped over to iPhone.

Are you still able to pay your Netflix subscription with an iTunes gift card?
Not unless you were already paying it that way. They grandfathered old accounts but new ones can't sign up to pay that way now
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
7005 posts
7068 upvotes
Downtown Canada
How come Android GC don't go on sale wtf
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines

Fringe Minority
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1292 posts
256 upvotes
GTA
chemicalxv wrote: In-store is either going to be $84.99 or $79.99 for 4x$25 pack assuming it is on sale.
Anyone confirm this?
The past year online price was the same as in-store.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3010 posts
2875 upvotes
Prince George
OracerO wrote: Anyone confirm this?
The past year online price was the same as in-store.
Can’t confirm today as stores here are closed for the holiday, but yes in all recent sales it’s been $84.99 for the $100 pack in-store, same as online.
Member
Mar 20, 2009
265 posts
425 upvotes
OracerO wrote: Anyone confirm this?
The past year online price was the same as in-store.
Just went to costco ( in store) it is 84,99 for 4x25
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2005
1369 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
setlist wrote:
I imagine when/if this happens Costco will no longer offer the gift card discount which makes me think I might want to stock up ... doubly so if it can later buy apple hardware.
Heads up that it says there is limit of 2 per member. Maybe there are workaround such as getting 2x200 2x100 etc
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3002 posts
1490 upvotes
Thanks OP...always stock up when this is available as we have EVERY Apple Service.

This, combined with AppleOne will reduce costs quite a bit!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1083 posts
955 upvotes
Can you purchase Apple Care+ with this? I guess it’s just apps and iTunes stuff though

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)