Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] App Store & iTunes Cards - 14% to 16% off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 1:26 am
Dec 8, 2006
932 posts
544 upvotes
Feels Good Man wrote: Can you purchase Apple Care+ with this? I guess it’s just apps and iTunes stuff though
You cant purchase Apple Care+, just apps/subscriptions.

Thanks OP. This will be perfect for Apple One!
2x Zoomer Wireless (Rogers): $40.50 6GB 4G LTE, Unlimited Calling & Text
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5453 posts
1386 upvotes
Toronto
FallenAngel1978 wrote: Not unless you were already paying it that way. They grandfathered old accounts but new ones can't sign up to pay that way now
Yes, but it really doesn't matter. Apple charges tax. Netflix does not, which effectively negates the 15% discount. I mean, you save a couple of percent then.
Mar 20, 2009
196 posts
237 upvotes
xplode wrote: Heads up that it says there is limit of 2 per member. Maybe there are workaround such as getting 2x200 2x100 etc
You can buy 2 for each denominations.

You will end up like that

2x200 = 400
2x100 = 200
2x25= 50

Max is 650.

If you have a spouse with a secondary costco card you can go up to 1300. ( since it is not the same number for membership.)

In store is 25x4 (100$) max 5 = 500$

But you can also buy as many time you want. Just get a different cashier. Thats all.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2007
9600 posts
2848 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
mathbes wrote:
In store is 25x4 (100$) max 5 = 500$

But you can also buy as many time you want. Just get a different cashier. Thats all.
Last time it was maximum of five cards per account per day. I tried going twice in one day and was declined the second time. I went back the next day and bought more without a problem.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

“Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg
Feb 23, 2014
967 posts
469 upvotes
penguin1234 wrote: does anyone know if it's same price at the store?
Of course not. It will be less. They want you coming into the store and dropping $500+ on these and a pile of other stuff.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14586 posts
5807 upvotes
Ottawa
paul29m wrote: Of course not. It will be less. They want you coming into the store and dropping $500+ on these and a pile of other stuff.
nope
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2324 posts
758 upvotes
YVR
Apple ( in USA ) consolidated their gift card programs so previous itunes gift cards can now be used on Apple Products (read: hardware like phones/macs), and not just software. link: https://www.apple.com/shop/gift-cards

Now, I don't think the change has been implemented in Canada though?
Zoomer
Mar 8, 2008
320 posts
450 upvotes
gatineau
milhaus wrote: Yes, but it really doesn't matter. Apple charges tax. Netflix does not, which effectively negates the 15% discount. I mean, you save a couple of percent then.
i think that depends on the province. Billing through netflix in quebec applies QST on top. $16.99 sub + 1.69 QST = $18.68
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
9720 posts
11461 upvotes
Vancouver
bouche wrote: i think that depends on the province. Billing through netflix in quebec applies QST on top. $16.99 sub + 1.69 QST = $18.68
Not doing the Turkish billing trick? $4/month netflix-netflix-basic-only-3-96-month-v ... d-2266421/
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2562 posts
761 upvotes
GTA
Thanks, checked my Apple balance after seeing this deal noticed I had zero. Bought.
Mar 20, 2009
196 posts
237 upvotes
MexiCanuck wrote: Last time it was maximum of five cards per account per day. I tried going twice in one day and was declined the second time. I went back the next day and bought more without a problem.
Strange, went this morning. Bought 5x ( 25x4). Re-enter the store and purchase 3x again (25x4) with no problem. By the way, used a different cashier. Lol, the lady who check the receipts had a little smile when she saw me twice with itunes gift cards.
Sep 5, 2020
3 posts
3 upvotes
LDN2012 wrote: You cant purchase Apple Care+, just apps/subscriptions.

Thanks OP. This will be perfect for Apple One!
Incorrect.

I just spoke to an apple rep. Who confirmed that, should you decide to subscribe to AppleCare+ through your device during the allotted delays and pay monthly, your account credits will be used before your credit card is charged.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1456 posts
919 upvotes
Vancouver
mathbes wrote: Strange, went this morning. Bought 5x ( 25x4). Re-enter the store and purchase 3x again (25x4) with no problem. By the way, used a different cashier. Lol, the lady who check the receipts had a little smile when she saw me twice with itunes gift cards.
Aren't all Costco's all across Canada closed today because of Thanksgiving?
Sep 10, 2009
467 posts
265 upvotes
bictaur wrote: Incorrect.

I just spoke to an apple rep. Who confirmed that, should you decide to subscribe to AppleCare+ through your device during the allotted delays and pay monthly, your account credits will be used before your credit card is charged.

Alotted delays? Like the monthly plan and not the $150?