Apple Airpods Pro 2 - $278.19

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2023 3:25 pm
[OP]
Feb 15, 2010
20 posts
65 upvotes

[Costco] Apple Airpods Pro 2 - $278.19

This is the best price I was able to find online for a brand new and original airpods pro 2 but you need to have a Costco membership, this is a member only item.

Be careful as there are tons of fake ones selling for cheap on ebay, kijiji & online…

Not sure if Costco will be keeping this low price or increase it back to what it used to be. I believe they used to sell for $319.99 before the holidays.
90 replies
Feb 20, 2019
131 posts
143 upvotes
Saw this in store for $279 and I was shocked. Is it a mistake? Is this a loss leader? Lol.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15154 posts
6721 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm pretty sure they are $277 in store as well, and they were $269 on sale online-only back a few weeks ago.
Jun 20, 2010
448 posts
346 upvotes
British Columbia
Best wireless buds. Noise cancelling is amazing.
Sep 21, 2019
853 posts
556 upvotes
Costco takes returns too and put these back in circulation. You can still get fakes. Better get it from Apple stores, they put the serials in the receipt.
May 13, 2012
355 posts
272 upvotes
CALGARY
The new Bose earbuds are a little better for noise cancellation, no but these are also amazing.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2506 posts
2291 upvotes
LilSteve wrote: The new Bose earbuds are a little better for noise cancellation, no but these are also amazing.
Ya, those qc earbuds 2 are 379 though.
Mar 16, 2022
44 posts
183 upvotes
Montreal
Kagaho wrote: Costco takes returns too and put these back in circulation. You can still get fakes. Better get it from Apple stores, they put the serials in the receipt.
False. I had a charging problem with my AirPods Pro purchased from Costco (after 10 months of use). The left no longer recharged. I had to go through Apple to get a replacement for the defective AirPod.
Jan 8, 2016
150 posts
185 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Fantasticdeal wrote: Pass from Costco
Because who doesn't want a fantastic price and with a co that has one of the best return policies on the planet?
Jan 8, 2016
150 posts
185 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Kagaho wrote: Costco takes returns too and put these back in circulation. You can still get fakes. Better get it from Apple stores, they put the serials in the receipt.
Back into circulation to warehouse stores that specialize in Costco product returns.

The only way they would put returns back into circulation is if the product was still shrink-wrapped. If someone professionally shrink-wrapped a package with a swapped counterfeit product - it can happen to any store.
Aug 26, 2010
117 posts
44 upvotes
Ontario
I think Costco puts the return of goods directly back on the supplier - it might be different with bigger companies like Apple.
If you return something to the store, I think they just ship it back to the supplier and look for a credit.
More expensive items might be refurbished after that point.
Other stuff is just sold in wholesale pallets to get rid of it.

You rarely see opened items that are "resealed" and trying to be sold again on the shelves there.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3729 posts
416 upvotes
I had an early version of Air Pods and I guess I have difficult ears to work with because they would fall out.

How are the new ones from that aspect? I’m using Aftershokz right now as I don’t have to worry about them falling out when I work out.

For others that have difficulty with ear buds, how do these perform?
Aug 20, 2009
9198 posts
4561 upvotes
Rockstead wrote: I had an early version of Air Pods and I guess I have difficult ears to work with because they would fall out.

How are the new ones from that aspect? I’m using Aftershokz right now as I don’t have to worry about them falling out when I work out.

You get different size inserts to use, though I've generally found the default pretty good. I do find they can fall out if I'm doing overhead stuff at the gym but otherwise they're fine when I'm doing cardio or just out for a walk.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2506 posts
2291 upvotes
Rockstead wrote: I had an early version of Air Pods and I guess I have difficult ears to work with because they would fall out.

I had the same issue. With the pro having changeable tips its better; apparently I have small ears since I have the best experience with the small size. I still feel like they could come out, but hold up doing cardio and jumping around. The tips stretch quite a bit when you take them off, which is normal and doesn't break them.. I was a bit nervous at first.
Jun 18, 2022
135 posts
125 upvotes
Do these fall under electronic return policy or unlimited timeframe? Basically no need to buy AppleCare?
Oct 27, 2021
238 posts
319 upvotes
These were $269.99 at Costco on New Years Day only. Currently $277.99 in the warehouse (I was at the Scarborough location last night).

For those who do not have a Costco membership, Visions has been selling them for $278 for nearly a month now.
https://www.visions.ca/product-detail/7 ... u=MQD83AMA

edit -- smartmoney101 beat me to it
Last edited by JeremyESQ on Jan 24th, 2023 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

1337rice, ZR0001