Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Apple iPhone 12 128 GB, Unlocked (Red only) $999.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2021 3:56 pm
Tags:
None
Thread Summary
58 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5755 posts
7801 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Buy now, think later Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes

Not at 1 Grand
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
This is technically a deal, because Apple is better than you, and you're lucky enough to just buy one.

Price is irrelevant.

Excuse me while I Dyson V15 my office.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Jan 7, 2017
324 posts
240 upvotes
RobinW51044 wrote: Buy now think later
Lol been looking for a while so just did. thanks OP
Mobile: Rogers Wireless, Public Mobile, Fido
Credit Cards: Amex SB Plat, Amex Cobalt, Amex Aeroplan Reserve
Cashback: GCR, Topcashback
Eats: Uber, Skip, Doordash
May 30, 2020
31 posts
29 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: This is technically a deal, because Apple is better than you, and you're lucky enough to just buy one.

Price is irrelevant.

Excuse me while I Dyson V15 my office.
That reference🤣🤣
Jun 28, 2021
113 posts
255 upvotes
The 12 mini being $175 off is pretty decent as well. Brings it well under $1000.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1500 posts
3475 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
teeceecee wrote: Iphone 13 around the corner
Yeah, so are iPhone 14 all the way to iPhone 50 and all the S and SE versions in between.

That rat race will never end. Just buy the damn thing when you need an upgrade.

Apple’s got us by the nards anyway, and will squeeze hard with all their might. Just stop resisting already. Lol.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2020
1178 posts
440 upvotes
Buy this or wait for iphone 13 at a higher price? I like the cinematic effects of iphone for shooting videos. Don't think I need the pro or pro max for a third camera or is it really worth it?

Oh and I'm moving from an Android ( pixel 2xl)
"Coach is the spirit airways of bags" [user Apkesh) 😂😂

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. (Bush)
Dec 10, 2006
997 posts
487 upvotes
Mississauga
Tempting but i have a bunch of Oxford gift cards saved up from Amex offers waiting for iphone 13 lol
Jul 9, 2019
733 posts
2692 upvotes
Would be considered a good price if Canadian dollar had not strengthened in last few months. When iPhone 12 series was launched USD CAD difference was 1.4x + these days its 1.22~

Expect iPhone 13 to launch $150-200 cheaper than iPhone 12 launch price in Canada. New currency conversion rate is in effect at Apple.ca for newly launched products like new iMacs.

I don’t think it’s worth to buy an iPhone 12 at this price, new iPhone 13 is less than 2 months away and most likely will be launched at this price.
Last edited by Hahahapxl on Jul 30th, 2021 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5819 posts
3844 upvotes
West Vancouver
price in title...
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
4941 posts
5712 upvotes
Good luck trying to get an iPhone 13 with possible delay or shortage due to chip issue.

To pay those prices for those colors? Must be the least popular. Regardless of discount, no thanks.
Last edited by jmc111 on Jul 30th, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1534 posts
886 upvotes
CALITSLA wrote: Buy this or wait for iphone 13 at a higher price? I like the cinematic effects of iphone for shooting videos. Don't think I need the pro or pro max for a third camera or is it really worth it?

Cinematic effects? I'm not sure I understand what you meant by that. You meant the portrait effect in video? But the iPhone 12 doesn't have a Lidar scanner so the effect is pretty bad, same as some of Samsung portrait mode for video, pretty terrible.
In my head, cinematic effects is like a video filmed in anamorphic at 24 fps with a shutter speed no higher than 1/50, but no phones do that. At least not for now.

If the iPhone 13 follows the same trend as the iPhone 12, it should be out in less than 3 months. If I were you and my phone is still working, I'll definitely wait for it. If it was like 6+ months of wait, I'll just get the 12, but 3 months is not too bad.
Dec 5, 2020
29 posts
33 upvotes
CALITSLA wrote: Buy this or wait for iphone 13 at a higher price? I like the cinematic effects of iphone for shooting videos. Don't think I need the pro or pro max for a third camera or is it really worth it?

Pixel 2xl here. Gonna wait for either iphone 13 or pixel 6. Curious how google's in house chip will perform.