[Costco] Apple Iphone SE 128go Cosmic grey unlocked - 200$

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2019 10:10 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1648 posts
1501 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Newmarket and Barrie are a no go. Though I didn't physically check Barrie, the lady at Newmarket checked for me. She said that Drummondville has 10, wherever that is
Oct 14, 2014
513 posts
415 upvotes
Southern Ontario
junglemage666 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 4:58 pm
Nope I didn't go yet, I'll check Newmarket location. Now I'm close to it now
I’ll be at Barrie within an hour. Will message with update
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1648 posts
1501 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
lefroset wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 5:15 pm
I’ll be at Barrie within an hour. Will message with update
Alrighty, but the lady said there aren't any there, hopefully it's just their computers not showing properly.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1648 posts
1501 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
It's a crap shoot, some of them say others have stock, then they say they can't sell them due to they were returns to store.. Can't sell those.. Then some say it's just not updated properly, basically just go in store and see, dunno if I believe them anymore lol. Newmarket is guaranteed to have none so don't bother
Dec 12, 2018
43 posts
56 upvotes
If anyone has an extra in the GTA, will buy from you. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Aug 6, 2009
42 posts
4 upvotes
They still had some (no idea how many) in Boisbriand today.

A family member bought one and it looks like it's the Global/sprint version. Came with a European charger.
Jun 23, 2012
152 posts
165 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
Great deal got one yesterday at Costco Boisbriand. It’s going to replace my s7 for Spotify/podcast player
Feb 14, 2017
33 posts
19 upvotes
La Prairie, QC
anabioz wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 6:52 pm
Sold out in Candiac and Brossard.
I just called Longueuil, the lady was very helpful and checked the inventories of all stores. She said only Drummondville has some left, it's sold out everywhere else in Québec...
Feb 18, 2013
650 posts
555 upvotes
Victoria
Why are android users so insecure? Whenever an iPhone thread is posted they come swarming. I never see this much hostility when an android deal is posted.

iOS and Android are both excellent platforms. Both have their pros and cons, it just comes down to personal preference. I have an iPhone X and use a PC at home. I've probably owned 15+ android phones before I got over the tinkering phase and wanted something that just works.

Just downvote and move on if you dislike the deal. We need to bring back the downvote option for comments.
Last edited by peakingduck on Jul 12th, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2273 posts
2944 upvotes
Langley, BC
Langley BC doesn't sell it, only the 6s
Feb 5, 2009
58 posts
17 upvotes
Northen British Colu…
I get a kick out of people who dis people using older tech. My Boss who is multi millionaire and run's two demanding business rocks a 3 year old SE. It receives text's, email's, opens PDF files and takes great pictures. He's tech savvy, and invest a lot of money in hardware and custom software to ensure his business run most efficiently. Stop spending $1000-$1500 on a phone, spend the money on a holiday, or a memory. Or get off your phone and actually lets start talking to people like we used to.