• Sep 5th, 2019 1:10 am
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2734 posts
1495 upvotes
Kitchener
peakingduck wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 12:36 pm
Why are android users are so insecure? Whenever an iPhone thread is posted they come swarming. I never see this much hostility when an android deal is posted.
I think some Android users simply need not to click on deals that are not relevant to them. Don't even downvote if the deal is 'good'. I am an Android user but upvoted this (though I use a MacBook and an iPad).
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Nov 13, 2013
868 posts
1628 upvotes
Kingston, ON
gbagrami wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 11:59 am
I just called Longueuil, the lady was very helpful and checked the inventories of all stores. She said only Drummondville has some left, it's sold out everywhere else in Québec...
Yes seems like ghost stock everywhere. some Ontario stores have the 6s but at full price....and I haven't found any stores in eastern Ontario with the SE. I do see the 128gb SE on costco's website but it's double the price....any way we can get Costco online to honour the in-store $199 price???
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12296 posts
2887 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Danielson wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 1:25 pm
I get a kick out of people who dis people using older tech. My Boss who is multi millionaire and run's two demanding business rocks a 3 year old SE. It receives text's, email's, opens PDF files and takes great pictures. He's tech savvy, and invest a lot of money in hardware and custom software to ensure his business run most efficiently. Stop spending $1000-$1500 on a phone, spend the money on a holiday, or a memory. Or get off your phone and actually lets start talking to people like we used to.
People can choose to spend their money wherever and on whatever they want. Some people think holidays are a waste of money. Some people blow their money on cars, others on clothes. Hey, it's their money. If they want to buy a $1000 cellphone every few months...go for it!
Feb 14, 2017
64 posts
70 upvotes
La Prairie, QC
ips1177 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 1:48 pm
Yes seems like ghost stock everywhere. some Ontario stores have the 6s but at full price....and I haven't found any stores in eastern Ontario with the SE. I do see the 128gb SE on costco's website but it's double the price....any way we can get Costco online to honour the in-store $199 price???
No, I asked the lady about that and she said that they won’t match the in store price because the product has to be in store for them to do that...
Sep 22, 2009
300 posts
183 upvotes
Found the 32Gb model for $149 at the Chicoutimi (Qc) location.

But they only have the pink one...
Last edited by TheCurse9 on Jul 12th, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 24, 2015
30 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto, ON
poopooplatter wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 9:56 pm
If 200$ if your budget, you should also consider the brand new Galaxy A10 form Samsung. It came out...just now. Not 10 years ago like this thing.
A crappy Samsung phone that will lag after 3 months? No thanks. SE is worth the money.
Aug 11, 2008
943 posts
246 upvotes
Anybody see this deal in West, specifically alberta?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1210 posts
3384 upvotes
Toronto
I freaking love the iPhone SE. Super compact size, featherlight weight, solid design, no camera bump, headphone jack, fluid OS and snappy performance, and the list of positives go on and on...

Shame that no manufacturers including Apple don't make small phones anymore. I know Sony still has their compact series but they're not good enough. Oh well, if the rumours are true, Apple will be releasing a premium 5.4" iPhone next year. Until then I'll stick to my iPhone SE.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
7856 posts
337 upvotes
This has the Apple logo, Samsung A10 does not.
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1278 posts
601 upvotes
Hamilton
My daughter's SE stop charging just after Apple's battery replacement program over (Dec 31st). Battery was showing %87 healthy but stuck at 1-3%. Contacted apple, no go and we did not want to pay $80 for a battery replacement and make apple richer. SE now is sitting in my desk and reminding me how greedy apple is.
We have 3 iphones at home but, IMO, apple is a greedy company and scr...ing their customers for apple care, service charges, storage, etc.
Not an apple fun boy nor thinking to be one.
Regardless, this is a good price for those who wants to join to apple ecosystem but when I read this thread and see IOS/Android comparisons (mostly biased) I just look at my drawer and all I see is a failed hardware of a greedy company.
Nov 13, 2013
868 posts
1628 upvotes
Kingston, ON
WH0WHAT wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 2:33 pm
I freaking love the iPhone SE. Super compact size, featherlight weight, solid design, no camera bump, headphone jack, fluid OS and snappy performance, and the list of positives go on and on...

Shame that no manufacturers including Apple don't make small phones anymore. I know Sony still has their compact series but they're not good enough. Oh well, if the rumours are true, Apple will be releasing a premium 5.4" iPhone next year. Until then I'll stick to my iPhone SE.
I agree and do u mean new 4.5" instead of 5.4"? I heard a new SE may drop in 2020

Also....where in there h3ll can I actually get my hands on a 128gb SE.....realllly want one at $200
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1210 posts
3384 upvotes
Toronto
ips1177 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 2:44 pm
I agree and do u mean new 4.5" instead of 5.4"?

Also....where in there h3ll can I actually get my hands on a 128gb SE.....realllly want one at $200
5.4"

4" iPhone SEs are dead. As much as I like the SE, the small screen can be a pain at times to use. I do wish it was a little bigger. If the 5.4" iPhone does happen, it'll be the best thing people who like small phones will ever get from Apple.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12296 posts
2887 upvotes
VANCOUVER
WH0WHAT wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 2:33 pm

And how is it that the Sony Compact line is not good enough? Is it because they didn't put the Apple logo on the phones?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)