Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Apple TV 4K 64GB (1st Gen, Old Remote) - $99.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2021 11:13 pm
May 21, 2007
898 posts
249 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know if these can be found in the Montreal area? On or outside the island.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7053 posts
4904 upvotes
Ottawa
Brewsky wrote: You can just Airplay Youtube from your phone
Most smart tv can do that.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Sep 3, 2020
107 posts
129 upvotes
genetik wrote: Anyone know if these can be found in the Montreal area? On or outside the island.
OOS in Quebec for 1-2 weeks. Stores only have the latest model now (not on clearance).
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4856 posts
4343 upvotes
Calgary
Isn't airplay basically just screen casting and screen mirroring? Don't most smart tvs nowadays allow you to do that without having to buy a device?
teksavvy sucks
Apr 7, 2019
294 posts
234 upvotes
umadbrah wrote: Isn't airplay basically just screen casting and screen mirroring? Don't most smart tvs nowadays allow you to do that without having to buy a device?
My new tv has an Apple TV app. I sold my physical Apple TV device. I can still cast things from my phone to the tv and do screen mirroring. I didn’t see the point in keeping the physical device.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1731 posts
762 upvotes
Groovycake wrote: My new tv has an Apple TV app. I sold my physical Apple TV device. I can still cast things from my phone to the tv and do screen mirroring. I didn’t see the point in keeping the physical device.
It also depends on the quality and speed of the device. I can airplay up to 720p on my TV with airplay, but at my friends house where there’s an Apple TV, I can easily do 1080p (never tried 4K)
Nov 18, 2017
62 posts
23 upvotes
I am still struggling if I really needs it, it seems my TV got every app in the Apple TV so it may just be a duplication, could end up returning it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1199 posts
1188 upvotes
The only reason I would ever use Apple TV is for Airplay which now comes with the smart features of the newer TVs already built in.
May 15, 2018
219 posts
119 upvotes
shyko1603 wrote: I am still struggling if I really needs it, it seems my TV got every app in the Apple TV so it may just be a duplication, could end up returning it.
What's your location? I'd be interested in taking it off your hands
Nov 18, 2017
62 posts
23 upvotes
I am at Windsor, there are a lot left at Windsor Costco if you don't mind the drive.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3814 posts
1777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shyko1603 wrote: I am still struggling if I really needs it, it seems my TV got every app in the Apple TV so it may just be a duplication, could end up returning it.
If you have iTunes movies, you can use this one if you don't have Apple TV app in your TV or if you have the Apple app in your TV but not capable of Atmos in case you have Atmos setup otherwise it's just a duplication. I have one but I use the apps in the TV always.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2580 posts
3644 upvotes
GTA
What’s with all the 4K? Face With Tears Of Joy
Still rocking the 1080p version here.
Convinced the wife to get rid of the TV and ATV in the bedroom; l told her there are better things to do in bed.
She agreed and said sleep. FML.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
4726 posts
4225 upvotes
Toronto
Can you install the Bell TV app out of curiosity? Just wondering how flexible the current 'smart' TVs are.

I for one wish smart TV's had never become a thing. I would just as soon replace a $150 streaming box every few years than worry about the software on my TV becoming obsolete or slow. All my TV's are smart, but I don't use any of it.
Dec 8, 2010
273 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone still see this in stock anywhere in GTA pls let me know. Would love to grab one if I still can. Thx.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)