Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

AppleCare+ for Airpods - $19.99 (when you buy Airpods at the same time, instore)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2022 7:22 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 3, 2012
43 posts
40 upvotes
Whitby

[Costco] AppleCare+ for Airpods - $19.99 (when you buy Airpods at the same time, instore)

Apple care + less 10.00 cad from 29 CAD in costco

Apple.com : 39.00 cad for airpods
Costco : 19.00 cad for airpods ,

Condition , you should buy the airpods from them , you cannot buy applecare seperately from them

second gen airpods are going for 128 cad +tax
Last edited by MrDisco on Dec 18th, 2022 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7449 posts
25658 upvotes
Do you need to buy the Airpods from Costco?
:)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2011
4533 posts
27039 upvotes
These are typically only valid at time of purchase of apple hardware.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2002
6051 posts
5873 upvotes
Vancouver
Problem is AirPods from Costco are overpriced by $30 vs. BF ($99).
Jr. Member
Nov 29, 2019
188 posts
807 upvotes
lol thought it was some kind of price error posting for $19.99 = apple care + airpods
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
1600 posts
902 upvotes
starsoda wrote: lol thought it was some kind of price error posting for $19.99 = apple care + airpods
I was thinking the same thing ..
Last edited by MrDisco on Dec 18th, 2022 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rude
Newbie
Aug 11, 2022
20 posts
132 upvotes
StormJG wrote: I was thinking the same thing ..
op just worded that badly "Applecare+ for airpods 19$" would have been miles clearer
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1148 posts
1785 upvotes
Vancouver
I agree.. the title is a bit confusing. I may still be confused but after trying to decipher what the OP is trying to say, is this just about getting a cheaper cost for AppleCare on AirPods from Costco versus the cost of getting it from Apple directly?

I received 2 x AirPod 2nd Gens for $99 (each) from the Bell deal just yesterday, don't think I would want to pay $128.

EDIT:
Title could also be "$19.99 for AirPod AppleCare+ @ Costco In-store" as well, and is this for all Costcos, YMMV, or region specific?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2002
6051 posts
5873 upvotes
Vancouver
QuickFingers wrote: I agree.. the title is a bit confusing. I may still be confused but after trying to decipher what the OP is trying to say, is this just about getting a cheaper cost for AppleCare on AirPods from Costco versus the cost of getting it from Apple directly?

I received 2 x AirPod 2nd Gens for $99 (each) from the Bell deal just yesterday, don't think I would want to pay $128.

EDIT:
Title could also be "$19.99 for AirPod AppleCare+ @ Costco In-store" as well, and is this for all Costcos, YMMV, or region specific?
Bell doesn’t register the warranty with Apple. Your warranty can start whenever you want it to. No need for AC+.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4649 posts
882 upvotes
I have a pair of Airpods I bought from the Apple Store 2 months ago but in the Apple Support app, it tells me I have until December 30th to add Applecare+ to them. Will try buying this for individually from Costco today.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
14726 posts
32456 upvotes
Wonder if this works :

Buy AirPods from Costco with AppleCare+ , activate AppleCare + on another pair , return the AirPods to Costco .
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2828 posts
1226 upvotes
Quebec
stephroll wrote: Wonder if this works :

Buy AirPods from Costco with AppleCare+ , activate AppleCare + on another pair , return the AirPods to Costco .
Try it and tell us :p
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2742 posts
408 upvotes
Mississauga
Will AirPod go bad?
Really need AppleCare?
Sr. Member
Aug 24, 2016
976 posts
1117 upvotes
Why even add apple care + to air pods?

I bought a pair of Pro 2 and don’t see the point of paying $39 for accidental damage protection. If it covered lost and stolen then it would be useful.
Member
Oct 12, 2020
298 posts
378 upvotes
Broskah wrote: Why even add apple care + to air pods?

I bought a pair of Pro 2 and don’t see the point of paying $39 for accidental damage protection. If it covered lost and stolen then it would be useful.
My Apple care+ on my pros was expiring last week. I “accidentally” ran them through the washing machine and got a new pair after 2 years for $80.
Member
Feb 26, 2007
498 posts
481 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Wonder if this works :

Buy AirPods from Costco with AppleCare+ , activate AppleCare + on another pair , return the AirPods to Costco .
Fraud much?
Member
Jun 13, 2017
343 posts
435 upvotes
PSA for anyone who owns 1st gen airpods pro. Apple has extended the warranty on some units to 3 years due to some sound issues (see link). I got free replacements outside the standard warranty just by calling in, might be worthwhile checking if you have these and are experiencing any issues.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/airpods ... und-issues
Member
User avatar
Dec 1, 2018
494 posts
543 upvotes
killer007 wrote: Will AirPod go bad?
Really need AppleCare?
Had mine for 5 months and it has syncing issues where I have to reset them a couple of times that or my iPhone has issues . So far they’re ok now , till the next sync issues

Top