[Costco] Arcan 3-ton Service Jack 129.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2020 5:06 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1236 posts
588 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone know if Costco at Kirkham or Warden has the Torin?
Nov 23, 2008
52 posts
17 upvotes
The Destroyer wrote: Waterloo has the Arcan jack instock?
Unsure about Waterloo but Kitchener has Torin. I picked up 1 and there is still 9 boxes left for $99.99.
Feb 4, 2009
284 posts
111 upvotes
Whitby
Picked up the Torin in Oshawa for $100 @ 7pm. 12 were left
May 23, 2015
333 posts
827 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Picked up one at Wellington location in London, lots in stock. Wonderland location has no stock.
Dec 3, 2008
398 posts
48 upvotes
My arcan was delivered today. Used it to swap tires on my RDX worked like a charm. Much better than my old Mastercraft 2 ton that would not get the SUV high enough.

Mine was brand new, be careful when you take the wire off that is holding the hydraulic arm down. It's tensioned pretty good and I being impatient just yanked it with my bare hand - wire popped off and cut my finger pretty good.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2081 posts
1337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Looks like the Torin has been sold out...its no longer on the website.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3253 posts
1002 upvotes
Georgie336 wrote: My arcan was delivered today. Used it to swap tires on my RDX worked like a charm. Much better than my old Mastercraft 2 ton that would not get the SUV high enough.

Mine was brand new, be careful when you take the wire off that is holding the hydraulic arm down. It's tensioned pretty good and I being impatient just yanked it with my bare hand - wire popped off and cut my finger pretty good.
What is the proper way to remove it?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2081 posts
1337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Squirrel99 wrote: What is the proper way to remove it?
Push down and hold down the arm slightly and then unhook the wire..then slowly return the arm to the upright position
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
10899 posts
121596 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I have a feeling everyone will buy one, change their tires then return them...

Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9408 posts
890 upvotes
I think it's a keeper, mine has already paid itself off after one year. One of the best things I've bought and when I finally took the plunge to change my own tires it was pretty fun to learn.

Next on my list is oil changes, but I'm too much on the fence about that. Tempted to buy one of those oil pump machines to do changes without having to go under the car.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2623 posts
1094 upvotes
, ON
I wish the Arcan one is also on sale like the Torin one. I like the Arcan one better as it has wider jack surface that touches the bottom of the car. I need it to fit jack adapter for Tesla cars. Either of them I think is a keeper and best investment to have forever.
Jan 20, 2013
462 posts
73 upvotes
Woodbridge
mcg wrote: I think it's a keeper, mine has already paid itself off after one year. One of the best things I've bought and when I finally took the plunge to change my own tires it was pretty fun to learn.

Next on my list is oil changes, but I'm too much on the fence about that. Tempted to buy one of those oil pump machines to do changes without having to go under the car.
You still have to go under you car to change a filter