Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Aspire C24 All-in-One Desktop - C24-1651-UR15 8GB DDR 512G SSD $499.99 (Ontario)

Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2404 posts
674 upvotes
Montreal
Any spottings in Montreal?
Jun 30, 2009
357 posts
208 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: contact Costco Concierge Services at 1-866-231-9731
https://www.costco.ca/concierge.html
I gave them a call. Seems to be correct, 3 years total warranty.

Not sure why this isn't a front page deal. Closest AIO from dell with similar specs is almost double in price. I don't think this was advertised properly by Costco.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1511 posts
785 upvotes
Toronto
Still about 10 left in Costco Oshawa out on display.

Any deals out for Microsoft office to round out the package?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2011
1116 posts
775 upvotes
HUNTSVILLE
Many left on the shelves in Orillia, but the marked price is 699.96. Rang up at 499.96.
Jun 30, 2009
357 posts
208 upvotes
Well I went ahead and bought one. Set one up and it's working great. Again I'm not sure why anyone isn't buying these, as the same model is $849 at bestbuy right now. A similar specs AIO from Dell is $949. Even with 10% and a high rakuten cash back this is still cheaper.

My guess is that there isn't a huge demand for computers heading into the summer? Or it could be that 12 gen chips are here now?

If anyone gets one I would watch the prices in store carefully, if it goes cheaper in the next 30 days or so you could go back and get a price adjustment (usually).
Jul 8, 2019
21 posts
20 upvotes
There was 2 left at the Yorktech location in Markham yesterday around 12pm. In case anyone in still interested and looking for it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 22, 2019
1154 posts
586 upvotes
After used it for more than a week, I am extremely satisfied with this PC. If it was equipped with AMD chips, that's even better.

I would say the only negative about this PC is that it is a Intel I3, not an AMD. For the rest, i would give 100 marks for every thing. Price is excellent, montior is execellent, speed is excellent.
Enjoying my post without UPVOTE is a serious violation.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
11563 posts
2497 upvotes
What's wrong with i3 as a desktop?
ilovetoyota wrote: After used it for more than a week, I am extremely satisfied with this PC. If it was equipped with AMD chips, that's even better.

I would say the only negative about this PC is that it is a Intel I3, not an AMD. For the rest, i would give 100 marks for every thing. Price is excellent, montior is execellent, speed is excellent.
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). If you have cold symptoms, please wear a mask.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 22, 2019
1154 posts
586 upvotes
Mono890 wrote: Has any one in BC been able to find one?
The UPC code is 5714581, maybe you can go to a store in BC physcially and ask them to check the UPC code for you on inventory at nearby store.
Enjoying my post without UPVOTE is a serious violation.
Jun 30, 2009
357 posts
208 upvotes
ilovetoyota wrote: After used it for more than a week, I am extremely satisfied with this PC. If it was equipped with AMD chips, that's even better.

It's working great for me also. I'm ok with the I3 though.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1331 posts
478 upvotes
pererac wrote: So perfect for my father who is using a 10 year old acer desktop. I recently upgraded, or rather added 4gb ram to his system. Total 8gb. And he's still complaining about it being slow.

Main use is for MS office, tons of YouTube, and emails.

Question is: will this support Windows 11 and future updates at least for another 5 years?

Tia
I slapped a SSD in my 10 year old Acer desktop (A6-3600, 12gb ram) and it's handling web browsing, office and e-mail applications very well.
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)