Hot Deals

[Costco] Assorted Fragrances for Men/Women $64.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 5:08 pm
Mar 5, 2016
649 posts
408 upvotes
What's the deal with Creed? Is that some rare/high end fragrance? What am I missing?
Apr 15, 2012
205 posts
242 upvotes
ahammad wrote: What's the deal with Creed? Is that some rare/high end fragrance? What am I missing?
Be ready for some lessons from the God of Creeds Relieved Face
Feb 22, 2018
183 posts
160 upvotes
gta
All the good ones gone. Hermes down to 50 ml :(
Jun 2, 2011
402 posts
394 upvotes
ahammad wrote: What's the deal with Creed? Is that some rare/high end fragrance? What am I missing?
It is bottled farts of the gods!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1507 posts
1165 upvotes
sonajatt wrote: anyone found Creed? I will pay double
You’ll pay $130 for Creed? That’s very generous of you considering a 100ml of Creed Aventus sells for $300 or more.

Good luck with the $130
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15552 posts
16819 upvotes
I'm literally finding the same price for my desired cologne online. Things have improved a lot in the last 6 months.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1507 posts
1165 upvotes
Creed is a niche fragrance house. Their frags go for over $300 for a 100ml bottle. Canadian FB group had one sell this week for $340 + shipping.

They used to show up in these Costco pallets and people would flip them on Kijiji or some other site.

Creed Aventus is really nice, but there are some clones of it that are a much better deal especially to someone that doesn’t know much about frags. Club de Nuit Intense is $30 and smells very similar
Jan 25, 2005
109 posts
42 upvotes
Ottawa
Barrhaven ( Ottawa) fragrance section was shambles, looked as though a "Boar" had gone through it. Someone ( or maybe multiple" people must have been looking for creed , or may be they were boar family looking for a rummage.
Saw Merivale & Blair road a few days ego, they were in much better shape.
Barrhaven location was truly shambles, should have taken a picture, and shared with the folks here.

Even if you need to search for a specific one ( creed or others ) , can one at least be civil, and leave it in as good as condition as you find it. maybe that is too much to ask.

I was just browsing - saw Burberry, Terre d'Hermes (50ML) - Tom Ford (50ML), and a few more. and the usual, not as good previous years.
Saw a Ladies - Valentina (was tempted for the better half - but resisted) -
I have plenty from previous years, must resist the temptation to get any more. Once more - must resist the temptation to get any more.

I am sure someone will say = get off your high horse, and let people behave as they do, but here we go.
If you need to search for a specific one (Creed or others ), please be civil, and leave the shelves in as good as condition as you find it.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1043 posts
313 upvotes
I've found Lisa's Pop Up Shop to be cheaper then FragBuy lately. www.lisaspopupshop.com

Worth a peak there first before buying at Costco or Fragbuy....Gary's good...but this place has been around forever and is highly, highly recommended.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3186 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
Where can I sample creed aventus ? Am curious now
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4071 posts
2714 upvotes
FND wrote: Barrhaven ( Ottawa) fragrance section was shambles, looked as though a "Boar" had gone through it. Someone ( or maybe multiple" people must have been looking for creed , or may be they were boar family looking for a rummage.
Saw Merivale & Blair road a few days ego, they were in much better shape.
Barrhaven location was truly shambles, should have taken a picture, and shared with the folks here.

Even if you need to search for a specific one ( creed or others ) , can one at least be civil, and leave it in as good as condition as you find it. maybe that is too much to ask.

I was just browsing - saw Burberry, Terre d'Hermes (50ML) - Tom Ford (50ML), and a few more. and the usual, not as good previous years.
Saw a Ladies - Valentina (was tempted for the better half - but resisted) -
I have plenty from previous years, must resist the temptation to get any more. Once more - must resist the temptation to get any more.

I am sure someone will say = get off your high horse, and let people behave as they do, but here we go.
If you need to search for a specific one (Creed or others ), please be civil, and leave the shelves in as good as condition as you find it.

Which Tom Ford did they have?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4071 posts
2714 upvotes
wmahmud wrote: Where can I sample creed aventus ? Am curious now
I know the Bay / Holt Renfrew at Toronto Eaton Centre had all Creeds, at least they did before covid.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2495 posts
1137 upvotes
Surrey
Strategy wrote: Any Paco Rabanne 1 million?
Not sure where you are, I seen that one in Vancouver