Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom - Dual SIM, 5000 mAh, 3.5mm jack $280 ($260 w/ Masterpass)

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2019 10:53 am
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10208 posts
11270 upvotes
R8247 wrote: Any one know is costco.ca is a authorized Asus dealer ?

My phone is having issues and when I submitted online for warrenty / RMA this is the message I got:

"You are receiving this email to hereby acknowledge receipt of your online RMA request. This is also a confirmation that based on your date of purchase (if provided) and/or serial number your ASUS product is no longer within the standard ASUS manufacture warranty period. Please be advised that warranty terms vary depending on what type of ASUS product you have. Warranty applies only to products that are purchased new on the date of purchase from an authorized ASUS product reseller (we do not accept peer-to-peer sale invoices, such as, eBay, Amazon Market Place, etc.)."

This just seems very odd to me. The phone was purchased 4 months ago.

Any advice ? What do I do ? Take it back to Costco ?
They are using the manufactured date as date of eligibility. They either didn't look at your proof of purchase, or you didn't supply one.
Jan 13, 2017
477 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how warranty works with these unlocked phones from Costco? Is it 2 year bring back to the store? Or can I buy asurion extended warranty?
Apr 23, 2008
675 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
rendered22 wrote: Anyone know how warranty works with these unlocked phones from Costco? Is it 2 year bring back to the store? Or can I buy asurion extended warranty?
Check the reviews of this phone on costco.ca. I got the black screen as other users experienced. I had to return the phone to the store (with some difficulty) as it was a little over 90 days.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)