Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Avalon Height-adjustable Desk - 229.99 free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2021 10:06 am
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
This looks like a nice desk. I'm worried that it's only 2 feet deep. I'm used to working with 3. Granted, my current setup is overly roomie, but I worry that such a dramatic shrinking in desk space would suck.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8356 posts
8901 upvotes
Russell wrote: This looks like a nice desk. I'm worried that it's only 2 feet deep. I'm used to working with 3. Granted, my current setup is overly roomie, but I worry that such a dramatic shrinking in desk space would suck.
I would agree .. you can't go smaller once you are used to a larger desk
Oct 26, 2008
439 posts
407 upvotes
Thanks Op. Could not resist and its the last day of the sale. Almost bought the other costco sit stand. Fingers crossed this is decent.
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1516 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
Purchased as well! Thanks OP! And if it doesn't work out, it's from Costco.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1541 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: This is true for the PrimeCables one but for this one from Costco, it doesn't go that low
Right, that was the point of my reply vs. single motor (Costco version).
=============
Heatware
Nov 23, 2018
126 posts
71 upvotes
jumperson22 wrote: This one looks nicer, but that bar at the bottom is a no go for anyone taller from what I heard the last time something like this was on sale.
I'm 6'2 and have had no issue with the bar. Love the Tresanti desk
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2004
3220 posts
565 upvotes
GVA
Bought it less than a month ago at $349, time to get a nice price adjustment. It's a good desk just wish it was better designed to hide the cables rather than using zip ties
Banned
Oct 28, 2015
2166 posts
1229 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Will the table size fit a gameing pc + 32" monitor?
Jul 4, 2021
2 posts
2 upvotes
gekaizer wrote: Deal is dead
If anyone did keep a screenshot of the offer or took a picture of their screen, they can share it here for others to approach Costco.ca customer care and avail the deal for up to 1 month. This will help others.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Quicker shipping than amazon.. ordered late Sunday night and it's coming tomorrow (Tuesday)
Jul 27, 2009
785 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
peakingduck wrote: Quicker shipping than amazon.. ordered late Sunday night and it's coming tomorrow (Tuesday)
Wow that was quick! My order status is still under "Order Received".

Has anyone else received a shipment update?
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2009
1544 posts
1026 upvotes
Vancouver
My table arrived today and I ordered over the weekend as well.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Got mine set up, really impressed by the quality. Pretty great deal for $230.
Jan 29, 2010
66 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Got mine today, the 29.1 inch is quite high (I am 5'6") so I am looking for Foot rest, anyone have suggestions?
Oct 26, 2008
439 posts
407 upvotes
Mine just arrived this aft. Looking forward to it!
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
Mine also arrived the other day, unbeatable value as this seems like a good quality piece.
Nov 19, 2014
125 posts
290 upvotes
Central AB
KSI98845 wrote: If anyone did keep a screenshot of the offer or took a picture of their screen, they can share it here for others to approach Costco.ca customer care and avail the deal for up to 1 month. This will help others.
I didn't know this was possible, would anyone who purchased the desk be kind enough to upload their invoice or screenshot of their order details?

Also any further comments/reviews now that you guys have used the desk for a couple weeks? :)
May 5, 2006
821 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
makarios wrote: I didn't know this was possible, would anyone who purchased the desk be kind enough to upload their invoice or screenshot of their order details?

Also any further comments/reviews now that you guys have used the desk for a couple weeks? :)
Also wondering if anyone could post a screenshot of they took one?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)