Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

AverMedia Live Streamer Webcam PW313C $49.99 online and in-store

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2021 9:00 am
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1365 posts
607 upvotes
Toronto
Eckz wrote: Can confirm, bought this for an interview, planned on returning it after. Kept it since it was so good.

Lol - so you planned on borrowing it?
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Walmart U.S. AT&T Group deal (kinda yay) + Freedom $19 plan for Nationwide calling 6gb data
Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X3
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Eckz wrote: Can confirm, bought this for an interview, planned on returning it after. Kept it since it was so good.
Out of curiosity, did you get the job?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1090 posts
1582 upvotes
@home
iverson wrote: Out of curiosity, did you get the job?
I did not .. I mean, I still work for the same "corporation" just didn't get the transfer I was hoping for.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Eckz wrote: I did not .. I mean, I still work for the same "corporation" just didn't get the transfer I was hoping for.
Something will come, keep trying. I know it's a bummer to miss out.
Jan 9, 2013
177 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if this is cheaper in store or same price as online?
Jan 9, 2013
177 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Reread the actual item listing.
"This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at the cash and carry price."

Costco sometimes offers items cheaper in store. No one in this thread had confirmed if they bought it in store while it's been on special so I figured I may ask.
May 17, 2007
824 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
MoreDealsPlease wrote: It would have been amazing if it was 1080p 60fps
Why would you want a 60fps per second ? Are people planning to do action shots ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6307 posts
2534 upvotes
Armani18J wrote: Reread the actual item listing.
"This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at the cash and carry price."

Costco sometimes offers items cheaper in store. No one in this thread had confirmed if they bought it in store while it's been on special so I figured I may ask.
The title of the thread here indicates online and in store
I assume the OP confirmed or knows this information
Apr 27, 2021
132 posts
139 upvotes
orb2k wrote: Why would you want a 60fps per second ? Are people planning to do action shots ?
yeah for a work zoom or teams call, absolutely unnecessary.

I'm using a 10 year old 720p 30fps webcam still and it works totally fine for the small headshot that you'll appear as in a call anyway.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1141 posts
1073 upvotes
Ottawa
Never heard of the brand but I trust Costco's return policy if my wife doesn't like this. Thanks OP.