Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Baby mat that are actually for babies 150cm x 200cm $34.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 10:11 am
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
I have used this for about 6 months now. Quality is not the best and my 5yo already made 5 holes, very weak coating. You get what you pay for but this isn't going to last long.
Oct 9, 2010
164 posts
67 upvotes
Edmonton
I bought this and two weeks of continuous use for twins and we like it.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
These are light and if you have hardwood floors he will slip around, barefoot noise is there if you have damp feet or well moisturized feet lol.

They take a long time to uncurl and flatten out. It’s also very easy to make a hole in the mat.

On the plus side they are cheap and sold at Costco. Easy to clean and great to take a nap on LOL. I simply cannot justify buying a mat for almost $200 when I need two.
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Not sure if I have a Dwinguler or something else. I bought it when we went to the Baby Show in Toronto 4 years ago. We had 2 kids since then and it is still being used in kid's play room, which is side by side with our family room. Aside from some graffiti, it still feels like how it was 4 years ago!

Btw, I would definitely get some of these from Costco if the wifey keeps asking to put some mattresses on our basement.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
i have 2 of the costco ones and never had a problem. my daughter has fallen on them and its enough padding for the price.
Got that FIDO account!
Jan 7, 2020
92 posts
37 upvotes
Wish my costco carried these, payed almost double to purchase it online.
Apr 9, 2006
271 posts
155 upvotes
Ville-Marie
Dwinguler means "Rolling" in Korean. :) Good product!
Jul 12, 2017
82 posts
55 upvotes
Found at costco for $25 (stoney creek) great mat, easy to clean and is so soft. I cant belive we didn't buy this for our first.

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2462 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
roofster wrote: I would recommend you check the thickness. We bought one from amazon and it isn’t very thick. If the baby takes a tumble it might still hurt a bit.
I recommend this one decent thickness. I've seen thicker but this is medium thickness. Perfect to roll and store
I love deals
Apr 30, 2016
521 posts
310 upvotes
GTA
My kid whacked a plastic chair on the mat and it caused a rip. It’s ok for the price and maybe for an area with less foot traffic.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
1359 posts
717 upvotes
Vancouver
On clearance now for $24.99 in Greater Vancouver area locations.

Go get a price adjustment but YMMV depending on store stock.
Sep 18, 2006
24 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have a Parklon baby mat, and it's amazing. I wonder if Dwinguler is as good
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4548 posts
2623 upvotes
MoebiusStrip wrote: I have a Parklon baby mat, and it's amazing. I wonder if Dwinguler is as good
I have a dwinguler mat and it’s the best mat I have for the kids, outlasted a couple of other mats I had. Aside from a couple of pen marks, it’s still going strong after over 7 years.
May 8, 2017
274 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi..anyone seen this mat in GTA? I tried that in Vaughan but no luck
Full Time Realtor

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)