Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

**Back in stock** HD Blue/Silver 12 ft. × 16 ft. Tarp, 2-pack $29.99 online and $23.79 in-store

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 11:25 am
Nov 6, 2012
445 posts
736 upvotes
Edmonton
Awesome, just in time for the yardwork
Jan 14, 2017
300 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Rented a big garbage bin for a full home renovation some years back. Used one of these to cover it from rain to prevent paying for the extra weight. Well recommended.
Sep 19, 2010
148 posts
159 upvotes
congenic wrote: I have these tarps and used them for camping. Held up great to heavy rain and kept our tents and walking area dry. Used bungee ball cords from Amazon and some lines.

But I've always wondered, why does the warning label say "Do not use as people shelter, on automobiles or for extended use on any flant painted surfaces"?

How do you setup a cover using the tarp and the bungee cords? I tried few times and couldn't get it to work properly. Is there a tutorial or instructions you follow?
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
452 upvotes
Not Toronto
mkaymakci wrote: How do you setup a cover using the tarp and the bungee cords? I tried few times and couldn't get it to work properly. Is there a tutorial or instructions you follow?
We use these for camping all the time as extra rain protection over the tents. We use bungee cords and wrap them around trees to secure.

Just googled and found a few articles about how to do it:
https://www.rei.com/blog/camp/tarp-tips ... ing-weight

Sep 18, 2017
686 posts
1048 upvotes
GVRD
saw a ton of these in stock at Willingdon location in BBY last night.
Jul 30, 2008
91 posts
43 upvotes
JackWhite wrote: Spotted yesterday at the 'Taza' Costco SW Calgary. $22.99 in store
Thanks picked up one package.

Still quite lots left at 22.99 there... pretty big size, good camping tarp and good for patio furniture winter cover.
Sep 8, 2010
868 posts
2178 upvotes
Windsor
couldn't find any in windsor.. whole store looks like it's doing inventory ... is this the essential item thing like wtf?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1338 posts
1411 upvotes
StudYork wrote: couldn't find any in windsor.. whole store looks like it's doing inventory ... is this the essential item thing like wtf?
Dude... are you under a rock in Ontario?

Thanks OP! Purchased online. Tarps I have been using for 5 years for winter covering are now deteriorated badly.
Sep 8, 2010
868 posts
2178 upvotes
Windsor
Bidjaan wrote: Dude... are you under a rock in Ontario?

Thanks OP! Purchased online. Tarps I have been using for 5 years for winter covering are now deteriorated badly.
Cool Bidjaan thanks for the helpful informative reply!
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1338 posts
1411 upvotes
StudYork wrote: Cool Bidjaan thanks for the helpful informative reply!
No problem. Watching or reading the news is informative sometimes.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes
I want to buy but not use right away. How big is the unopened package? Looks like maybe 2’ x 1.5’ x depth?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1562 posts
541 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks OP. Want to find it in store but non-essential items are not being sold currently in ontario. guess i'll pay the premium.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
Bought one. Who knows why. Damn RFD haha
Thanks OP

I haven't had much luck with the patio covers, so maybe this will be the alternative
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
gr33nscr33n wrote: Rented a big garbage bin for a full home renovation some years back. Used one of these to cover it from rain to prevent paying for the extra weight. Well recommended.
Thats an RFD sneaky-smart money saving tactic. I like the cut of your jib!
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1748 posts
726 upvotes
Abbotsford
People are using this to tarp an RV? Doesn’t that cause trapped moisture issues?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6023 posts
3617 upvotes
Toronto
otaknap wrote: Thanks OP. Want to find it in store but non-essential items are not being sold currently in ontario. guess i'll pay the premium.
What were you thinking? Of course you should stay home. For all of our sakes!

If we actually all stayed home for about 3 weeks, we'd get close to 0 infection rate. But this would have to include "essential workers" (unless they use PPE). We haven't had the will to do this so instead we burn for over a year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)