• Jan 11th, 2021 11:15 am
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 10, 2008
356 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Back in Stock: Xterra FB360 Folding Stationary Exercise Bike - $159

The Xterra FB360 Is back in stock at Costco. Only 124 left at time of posting.

Good little exercise bike for a condo or apartment or tight spaces. Easy Set up. I have it and it gets the job done for what it is and how much it costs. A previous thread can be found here: costco-xterra-fb360-folding-stationary- ... 9-2412631/

The Echelon Vertical Cycle Trainer also seems like a good deal at $299. Only 44 in stock at time of posting. (It's $499 at BestBuy): https://www.costco.ca/echelon-vertical- ... 22245.html
Last edited by Francis21 on Jan 8th, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1076 posts
323 upvotes
Kingston
Darn, I thought it's real folding bike. I am in the market for that.
Nov 12, 2012
486 posts
476 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP Ordered one. Was able to use the $25 OFF $100 Coupon I got when Upgraded membership.

Total came to $155.79 after taxes.

Only 94 left at the time of this post.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5595 posts
1991 upvotes
OP can you please put "exercise bike" in the title....I'm not mad, but I think a lot of people are going to get excited for the wrong reason thinking Costco is selling a folding bicycle for $159, which would be incredible, and probably at least half-decent because it's being sold by Costco. Then they'll be disappointed and downvote...which is what I think is already happening :S

[edit] Which is not out of the realm of possibility, because I picked up one of those $50 folding mountain bikes from Walmart last year, used it all summer, and it performed wonderfully in all beginner scenarios.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1556 posts
1127 upvotes
BC
atlantic_man wrote: Darn, I thought it's real folding bike. I am in the market for that.
deezz wrote: OP can you please put "exercise bike" in the title....I'm not mad, but I think a lot of people are going to get excited for the wrong reason thinking Costco is selling a folding bicycle for $159, which would be incredible, and probably at least half-decent because it's being sold by Costco. Then they'll be disappointed and downvote...which is what I think is already happening :S

[edit] Which is not out of the realm of possibility, because I picked up one of those $50 folding mountain bikes from Walmart last year, used it all summer, and it performed wonderfully in all beginner scenarios.
yup clicked on this as i thought was a real bike... that you can ride outside...

too bad..
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1417 posts
1297 upvotes
Toronto
Francis21 wrote: The Xterra FB360 Is back in stock at Costco. Only 124 left at time of posting.

Good little exercise bike for a condo or apartment or tight spaces. Easy Set up. I have it and it gets the job done for what it is and how much it costs. A previous thread can be found here: costco-xterra-fb360-folding-stationary- ... 9-2412631/
Thanks for posting this OP. I've been checking regularly for it to go back in stock so I could order.
[OP]
Apr 10, 2008
356 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote: OP can you please put "exercise bike" in the title....I'm not mad, but I think a lot of people are going to get excited for the wrong reason thinking Costco is selling a folding bicycle for $159, which would be incredible, and probably at least half-decent because it's being sold by Costco. Then they'll be disappointed and downvote...which is what I think is already happening :S

Fair! Updated!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5595 posts
1991 upvotes
Francis21 wrote: Fair! Updated!
no problems buddy, just saving you the downvotes :) I see you're in the positives now already :)
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Feb 11, 2009
248 posts
67 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Bought one!!! Will see how it goes. I can't ride outside (vision issue). So hopefully this will give me good cross-training inside on top of my runs.
Nov 5, 2018
64 posts
196 upvotes
You need to be 5'10" or less to use this. Otherwise your knees will hit according to previous thread.
Jan 28, 2017
288 posts
177 upvotes
Damn, thought it was a folding e-bike :)... Just kidding, thanks OP, got one!
Nov 29, 2010
165 posts
32 upvotes
bought one several months ago. Does its job but max resistance is pretty weak.. So if you are a powerlifter/weightlifter/strongman/crossfitter/strength-athlete this is too weaksauce for you. but honestly for 160$ its not bad.
Mar 27, 2012
293 posts
276 upvotes
416 to the 905
damn!
too bad they sold out.
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Jan 7, 2021
2 posts
Could anyone please let me know if i could use the cable attached in the bike for resistance training or does it come with that kit ?