Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Bahama Bay Popup Shelter (54.99 in-store)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2021 5:44 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 24, 2012
180 posts
160 upvotes
CALGARY

[Costco] Bahama Bay Popup Shelter (54.99 in-store)

Bought this recently in-store in Calgary. Used it once, looks good for the price. Costco.com sells the same for around 65 usd and amazon.ca for around 115. Reviews look good as well.

Link from costco us

https://www.costco.com/old-bahama-bay-p ... 87668.html
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by malik01 on May 19th, 2021 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
30 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1382 posts
877 upvotes
CALGARY
malik01 wrote: Bought this recently in-store in Calgary. Used it once, looks good for the price. Costco.com sells the same for around 65 usd and amazon.ca for around 115. Reviews look good as well.

Couldn't upload image that i took in store.

Link from costco us

https://www.costco.com/old-bahama-bay-p ... 87668.html
Which Calgary Costco did you find these?
[OP]
Oct 24, 2012
180 posts
160 upvotes
CALGARY
At the new Buffalo rd costco, also saw them at okotoks costco
Mar 1, 2005
76 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought this at Willingdon location few days ago. It's great. Setup in like under a minute. Larger than it looks too
Jan 9, 2014
908 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
boshang wrote: Bought this at Willingdon location few days ago. It's great. Setup in like under a minute. Larger than it looks too
Is this pretty tall/high? Will it block people from the back from enjoying the beach/view?
Mar 24, 2019
225 posts
341 upvotes
Oh man, could not find this on the Canadian Costco site.. and I don’t think Costco in Ontario can sell it Slightly Frowning Face
Feb 21, 2019
141 posts
289 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone seen these in bc?
Jul 12, 2020
44 posts
84 upvotes
I have one of these and they are so easy to put together and use. Would definitely recommend.

The bonus for me was I bought it towards the end of last summer and price matched it a couple of times since it kept going on sale and in the end paid $20 for it.
Feb 22, 2015
65 posts
34 upvotes
Niffler wrote: Oh man, could not find this on the Canadian Costco site.. and I don’t think Costco in Ontario can sell it Slightly Frowning Face
Wouldn’t this be allowed as seasonal stuff for gardening is allowed!! Hate to see so many blocked sections at Costco
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5497 posts
1695 upvotes
Kanata
It's always fun putting thing up but how long does it take to take down?
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15357 posts
29186 upvotes
Scarborough
Tabooger wrote: It's always fun putting thing up but how long does it take to take down?
Looks pretty easy to take down. I'll have to keep an eye out for this when Ontario stores can sell general merchandise again.

RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
Aug 18, 2013
284 posts
329 upvotes
I bought this one and the lightspeed one about two months back. Plan was to see which one we liked and return the other... Ended keeping them both :(

Felt like each would be better for different environment (i.e. one for the beach and one for in grass
Dec 15, 2007
65 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
Gadoosh wrote: Has anyone seen these in bc?
These have been in the Abbotsford store for a few weeks now. Still there as of last week.
Oct 29, 2018
32 posts
18 upvotes
It’s huge. I bought it instore in ontario just before lockdown.
Images
  • 0327A942-FC0F-4005-A98A-A2180C8A41D0.jpeg
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1581 posts
187 upvotes
wchau85 wrote: I bought this one and the lightspeed one about two months back. Plan was to see which one we liked and return the other... Ended keeping them both :(

Felt like each would be better for different environment (i.e. one for the beach and one for in grass
Which would you recommend for the beach?
Aug 18, 2013
284 posts
329 upvotes
EscaBoi wrote: Which would you recommend for the beach?
I would recommend the lightspeed.. although I haven't used it at the beach yet. This is mainly based on the features it has... Main one is the sandbag pouches to weigh it down. Also, it feels like the lightspeed is more suitable for lying down compared to the Bahama one
Feb 24, 2019
319 posts
448 upvotes
Pharmer wrote: Is this pretty tall/high? Will it block people from the back from enjoying the beach/view?
i would assume so.........
Jan 20, 2018
75 posts
323 upvotes
wchau85 wrote: I would recommend the lightspeed.. although I haven't used it at the beach yet. This is mainly based on the features it has... Main one is the sandbag pouches to weigh it down. Also, it feels like the lightspeed is more suitable for lying down compared to the Bahama one
I have the Lightspeed one, so far very happy with it. The height of Lightspeed one is shorter, you can laying down inside of it without too much sunshine coming though the peak of the shelter.
Apr 1, 2009
44 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Can’t find this in Richmond :(

Might just need to make a trip to Willingdon. Can anyone confirm they still have stock?