Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Balzac's Coffee farmers blend (organic) 907g - $12.99 (in-store)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2021 10:06 pm
[OP]
Sep 13, 2006
43 posts
118 upvotes
Etobicoke

[Costco] Balzac's Coffee farmers blend (organic) 907g - $12.99 (in-store)

Balzac's Farmers blend on sale in Costco instore. I don't know if this is for the rest of Canada. Usual price at costco is $16.99. I picked them up from the costco in scarborough (GTA).

Good price if you are looking for good tasting organic beans.

I don't think they go on sale at costco often.
Images
  • PXL_20210405_145436947.jpg
Last edited by mikea on Apr 5th, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
37 replies
Nov 26, 2018
243 posts
231 upvotes
Don't drink coffee, in for the organic Balzac comments.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7759 posts
932 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone see this at the Vaughan Costco? I've been keeping an eye out over my last couple of visits but never see this there.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1125 posts
631 upvotes
Manitoba
Gonna have to grab some Balzac this week. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2122 posts
1926 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal, even at $17 it's a very good price. It's a bit on the oily side tho.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2334 posts
2031 upvotes
Mississauga
neonic wrote: Good deal, even at $17 it's a very good price. It's a bit on the oily side tho.
Yup - not great for those with superautomatic machines.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1372 posts
630 upvotes
Calgary, AB
neonic wrote: Good deal, even at $17 it's a very good price. It's a bit on the oily side tho.
Thank you for that oily info! May still buy some for the non espresso machine stuff, lol
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4736 posts
2860 upvotes
Excellent price for excellent coffee but i'm not waiting 3 hours i line to get into Costco.
Mar 7, 2011
212 posts
232 upvotes
Calgary
bhrm wrote: Excellent price for excellent coffee but i'm not waiting 3 hours i line to get into Costco.
When's the last time you had to wait 3 hours to get into costco?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
1622 posts
1781 upvotes
West GTA
Quite good coffee, have been quite pleased with their entire lineup. Roasted in Stoney Creek Ontario.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4736 posts
2860 upvotes
fatpandasneezes wrote: When's the last time you had to wait 3 hours to get into costco?
The line wraps around the store, I eventually cancelled my membership. It's madness here in the GTA with costco
Mar 7, 2011
212 posts
232 upvotes
Calgary
bhrm wrote: The line wraps around the store, I eventually cancelled my membership. It's madness here in the GTA with costco
That's crazy. I'm in Calgary and there haven't been lines like that since probably the beginning of covid. The last few months I've been able to just walk in, I even did a return the other day with only like 3 people in front of me.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
4797 posts
2159 upvotes
GTA
bhrm wrote: The line wraps around the store, I eventually cancelled my membership. It's madness here in the GTA with costco
I haven't see line ups to get inside Costco in a long time.

Unless you're talking about the weekend.... but you've always needed to be a little crazy to go to Costco on a weekend..

/edit.

well I stand somewhat corrected. I passed by the Costco at Hwy7/Woodbine and there was definitely a line starting to form at around 5pm but a small one at the time.. maybe 10 people? Might have been because of the first day after a long weekend + first day of new sale prices. Definitely slightly busier than usual.

They don't carry the Balzac beans at this location though
Last edited by Dave98 on Apr 5th, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 10, 2008
53 posts
74 upvotes
North York
Dave98 wrote: I haven't see line ups to get inside Costco in a long time.

Unless you're talking about the weekend.... but you've always needed to be a little crazy to go to Costco on a weekend..
Yep, weekends are the worst. And agree – went to the one near Yorkdale last month on a weekday during the late evening and just walked right in.

I want to try this roast, but just ordered some beans from De Mello last week which are arriving today.
Mar 21, 2011
650 posts
801 upvotes
These beans are pretty good. Though I loaded up on the 49th Parallel bean sale at Whole Foods. I will pick up a bag of these regardless.
Aug 27, 2006
463 posts
1010 upvotes
GTA
trixR4kids wrote: Anyone see this at the Vaughan Costco? I've been keeping an eye out over my last couple of visits but never see this there.
They had it for a while.
I don't think Vaughan locations have good selections of coffee.
One by Yorkdale had specialty Kirkland Single Origin ones as well as the Balzac Blends last time I went there.
Vaughan never got those
Feb 21, 2006
37 posts
56 upvotes
I generally try to go later at night, around 7-8 PM (close to closing time) and there have generally never been lines. Not sure how it is now with the latest lockdown and reduced capacity though....