Costco Bathroom Vanities

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2021 12:59 pm
[OP]
Apr 30, 2019
385 posts
443 upvotes

Costco Bathroom Vanities

Has anyone purchased bathroom vanities from Costco? If so, what do you think of the quality specifically the countertop? Is there a particular Costco in the GTA that has them on display? The one by me doesn't.

Thanks in advance!
4 replies
Nov 15, 2014
288 posts
84 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
I bought one a few years ago for a bathroom reno. Perfectly happy with it, quality is good. The wood hasn't chipped or started to warp from water or anything like that. Countertop is fine, nothing fancy but no scratching or anything. Countertop overlaps the sink so no black caulk. If you're not in a hurry, there's usually a few models that go on sale. I bought mine w/$300 off. Better than anything in Rona.

This is the one I got
https://www.costco.ca/studio-bathe-cala ... 54608.html
Oct 13, 2012
51 posts
51 upvotes
GTA
In case you are looking for options, for approximately this amount we got a custom vanity(MDF, painted doors, Chinese quartz counter top) made (approximately same size as in link above) for our powder room.

I think it would have been cheaper if we would have opted for thermofoil doors.
Dec 24, 2009
34 posts
6 upvotes
Nanaimo
I bought the Studio Bathe Thomson and Calais last year. The tops are the same, a very light marble look, but the Calais is 1.5" thick and the Thomson is .75". I'm no expert but the quality seems fine to me. It doesn't look like real stone but I didn't expect it to. Quite pleased with both vanities.
Dec 20, 2006
170 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga
ironman77 wrote: Has anyone purchased bathroom vanities from Costco? If so, what do you think of the quality specifically the countertop? Is there a particular Costco in the GTA that has them on display? The one by me doesn't.

Thanks in advance!
I bought 2 75" Studio Bathe Calais from them, (bought one for my previous house as well), they're a great price, countertop is quartz so it's strong and durable, lots of cupboard space. No complaints at all.