Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

BC: Love Good Fat bars pack of 12 $15.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2019 10:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
neware wrote: From 3 bars to 12 bars based on my needs. As well as you check ingredients, it doesn't matter you eat bars or meal.
Not sure if serious. If true then you're depriving yourself of micronutrients.
Jan 23, 2007
205 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
peakingduck wrote: Not sure if serious. If true then you're depriving yourself of micronutrients.
Breakfast and dinner should address that.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2014
1041 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Brah how do you eat 3 to 12 of those mud bars every day?
Please respond
Mar 21, 2012
712 posts
679 upvotes
Edmonton
why the effe do all of you seem to know what mud tastes like?
Aug 19, 2018
221 posts
209 upvotes
I just bought two boxes yesterday in Alberta. Didnt see a sign nor a discount at the time. Will have to check my receipt...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
ryanaz wrote: why the effe do all of you seem to know what mud tastes like?
Tough Mudder allows me to taste mud at my leisure.
Dec 1, 2018
514 posts
567 upvotes
ryanaz wrote: why the effe do all of you seem to know what mud tastes like?
Desperate times call for desperate measures
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1360 posts
762 upvotes
hylissa wrote: … you eat 10 bars a day?!?
neware wrote: From 3 bars to 12 bars based on my needs. As well as you check ingredients, it doesn't matter you eat bars or meal.
peakingduck wrote:
Not sure if serious. If true then you're depriving yourself of micronutrients.
neware wrote: Breakfast and dinner should address that.
You eat 3 - 12 bars just for lunch? :O

You should do an AMA. The more questions you answer the more we have lol.
Jan 23, 2007
205 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
CantMissADeal wrote: You eat 3 - 12 bars just for lunch? :O

You should do an AMA. The more questions you answer the more we have lol.
Don't know how fit you are but seems you feel yourself very experienced. If you're less than 200 pond or you're too fat, you may have hard time to undersand it. But don't worry, I just want to tell this taste good in my point of view. If you want to learn more about nutrition, you should check quora not here.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2326 posts
685 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
Been eating those since beginning of year, my favourite ones, bought 20 boxes last week.
Best price I could find all year was $20 in Healthy Planet.
Dont much care for Good To Go bars consistency.
But I also like Key To Life bars, a bit more expensive, but interesting taste/texture
Jun 1, 2004
267 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought a box yesterday to give these a shot. I've been doing the Keto thing for a couple of weeks now, and I find I need something as a mid-morning snack.

Only tried the peanut butter one so far, and it was... fine. I wouldn't say they tasted like mud (though I've refrigerated them), but it does have a sawdust kind of feel to me (very dry and powdery - need water to eat them).
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2014
1041 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lord Carnage wrote: Bought a box yesterday to give these a shot. I've been doing the Keto thing for a couple of weeks now, and I find I need something as a mid-morning snack.

Only tried the peanut butter one so far, and it was... fine. I wouldn't say they tasted like mud (though I've refrigerated them), but it does have a sawdust kind of feel to me (very dry and powdery - need water to eat them).
Sandy mud then lol. I’ve finally finished a box of these. Not going back. I prefer to grab a couple handfulls of nuts like pecans macadamia and peanuts.
Please respond
Dec 14, 2018
229 posts
143 upvotes
BC
They have been handing out samples of these bars for about 4 weeks now. I usually grab a sample, and the first time I grabbed one, I wanted to spit it out right away. I sure would not buy these!:-) The best ones at Costco are the RXBars that are all natural with only a few ingredients. I have not seen them on sale at Costco yet and their regular price is $24.00. I got a box from Amazon on prime day for $6.00, but was only allowed to buy 1 box at that price:-( The chocolate sea salt ones are my favourite.
https://www.costco.ca/RXBAR-Protein-Bar ... 04298.html
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2014
1041 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mjtree wrote: They have been handing out samples of these bars for about 4 weeks now. I usually grab a sample, and the first time I grabbed one, I wanted to spit it out right away. I sure would not buy these!:-) The best ones at Costco are the RXBars that are all natural with only a few ingredients. I have not seen them on sale at Costco yet and their regular price is $24.00. I got a box from Amazon on prime day for $6.00, but was only allowed to buy 1 box at that price:-( The chocolate sea salt ones are my favourite.
https://www.costco.ca/RXBAR-Protein-Bar ... 04298.html
Those Rxbars are pretty high in carbs, especially sugar. 18 g of net carbs compared to the Good Fats mud bars at 5 g of net carbs.
Please respond
Dec 14, 2018
229 posts
143 upvotes
BC
CardinalComb wrote: Those Rxbars are pretty high in carbs, especially sugar. 18 g of net carbs compared to the Good Fats mud bars at 5 g of net carbs.
Yea there is more carbs and sugar content is higher. But there is no added sugar or refined sugar and all ingredients are from natural, whole foods. The sugar only comes from dates. I had to google "isomaltooligosaccharide" which was one of the ingredients in Love Good Fats bar. And I don't follow the high fat Keto fad.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2014
1041 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mjtree wrote: Yea there is more carbs and sugar content is higher. But there is no added sugar or refined sugar and all ingredients are from natural, whole foods. The sugar only comes from dates. I had to google "isomaltooligosaccharide" which was one of the ingredients in Love Good Fats bar. And I don't follow the high fat Keto fad.
I hear you. Just a heads up to those on keto. I figure theres a bunch of people on keto diet in this thread since the good fat bars are keto friendly.
Please respond
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2008
1154 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
mjtree wrote: Yea there is more carbs and sugar content is higher. But there is no added sugar or refined sugar and all ingredients are from natural, whole foods. The sugar only comes from dates. I had to google "isomaltooligosaccharide" which was one of the ingredients in Love Good Fats bar. And I don't follow the high fat Keto fad.
You are on the "whole foods/natural " fad instead.
Dec 14, 2018
229 posts
143 upvotes
BC
mxzas wrote: You are on the "whole foods/natural " fad instead.
When did whole foods and natural become a fad!!Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2008
1154 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
mjtree wrote: When did whole foods and natural become a fad!!Face With Tears Of Joy
Sugar is sugar, there's horrible sugar and less horrible sugar, there are no good sugars. Just because it's "whole foods/natural" sugar doesn't make it amazing all of a sudden. Sure, cigarettes are "natural" as well aside from the wrapping paper.

The product you linked is inferior in terms of macro-nutrients, it's plain junk food with a little bit of nutrients inside, total confectionery.
Nov 30, 2015
141 posts
89 upvotes
Hmm, cool. These might be a good replacement for the kirkland protein bars that were making lots of people gassy lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)