Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Bestar Standing Desk $319

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 4:40 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2007
1036 posts
553 upvotes
stutunaru wrote: Ikea Gerton table top is a great top but wont work for me. im limited to 150cm and don't want to cut 5cm of this beauty. does any body know any other option in 150x75 table top? an alternative would be the IKE Klimpen.
Get the 150cm Ikea LINNMON in white, its actually very glossy. I'm using it for my table. It comes in other colors as well.
May 11, 2012
172 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
Will you seriously take this desk back to Costco if it breaks after few years (lets say after 3 years).

icemasta wrote: Costco's steller return policy can be factored to be similar to Ikeas.
Mar 28, 2006
126 posts
40 upvotes
Has anyone got a shipping notice yet? Starting to worry a tad.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5067 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
Hexane wrote: Will you seriously take this desk back to Costco if it breaks after few years (lets say after 3 years).
I personally wouldn't but I would within 2 yrs. I factor it in that most CC's double the warranty so 2 years isn't out of the question.
Plan: Public Mobile - $46/month Unlimited NA Talk/Global Text/8.5GB
Jan 15, 2008
232 posts
94 upvotes
pcdsl wrote: Just got UPS notification that my MotionGrey desk is being delivered tomorrow. That's pretty quick. I'm in Ontario.
When did you order the desk?
Oct 29, 2019
101 posts
148 upvotes
Motiongrey only offer black or white top? Damn.. was pretty set on getting this but not option or light oak colour :(
Jan 21, 2013
83 posts
20 upvotes
Kingston
This question is for anyone who decided to get another stand with a Linnmon Ikea tabletop combo and subsequently used a monitor mount as well: how well does it hold up, as Linnmon isn't solid wood?
Jun 4, 2007
907 posts
446 upvotes
MaximumDrive wrote: This question is for anyone who decided to get another stand with a Linnmon Ikea tabletop combo and subsequently used a monitor mount as well: how well does it hold up, as Linnmon isn't solid wood?
Put a piece of plywood/2x4 underneath where you tighten against. That's what I've seen others do.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5211 posts
618 upvotes
Dennyarcher wrote: Does anyone knows anything about anthrodesk?
anthrodesk.ca
Looks to be all sold out, I think depending on how much base-only price is, it could be a good contender.
Some notes vs primecable/motion grey:
- 136kg load (124 PC, 102 MG)
- 7 year warranty (1 PC, 3 MG)
- 24.5" min height (24.4" PC, 23.6" MG)
- 50" max height (49.2" PC, 49.2" MG)
- 2 programmable modes (3 PC, 4 MG)
- no mention of db
- no mention of speed

Imo, these may also attribute to stability at higher height:
- T stand (C stand PC, T stand MG)
- Chrysler (Martini PC, Chrysler MG)
- 26.8" feet depth (25.5" PC, 27.5" MG)
- 23.6" bar depth (22.4" PC, 22.6" MG)
Jul 3, 2018
2 posts
I pulled the trigger on the 30x72 bestar upstand white top just before the sale on March 22nd and received it March 30th. Finally was able to set it up this past weekend and had my first work day at it today. The actual dimensions are 28.5" by 71" and with the pads on the legs the top of the desk is at 29". Setup was pretty straight forward. I only had an issue installing the rod that goes across to the other leg from the motor leg. Just double check it's fully in both sides. I also emailed bestar about weight capacity and got and answer that the max is 150 lbs evenly distributed.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1449 posts
19 upvotes
Scarborough
Any other table top options other than GERTON from ikea? As others mentioned its good that is solid wood but I’m not digging the colour.... Planning to get the black frame from motiongrey.
Aug 28, 2006
122 posts
59 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Anyone got their desk shipped? I am OP and ordered before posting this threadFace With Tears Of Joy
LOL, I was feeling all bad about all this because I did not get an update, good to know that I am not the only one, and especially the OP not getting it too.

Lucas
May 24, 2007
206 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
We ordered two desks, received 1.5 on Friday. Missing the table top for the second one and the tracking isn't updating