• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2019 4:08 pm
[OP]
Apr 3, 2006
206 posts
76 upvotes
Delta

[Costco] Bio Bidet Motion Sensor High Arc Kitchen Faucet

Pretty nice kitchen faucet for the price. Plus it's Costco, so you can always return if not satisfied.

Very good reviews. It is motion activated and does not require electric outlet (uses 4AA batteries).
Good luck!)
Images
  • imageService.jpg
41 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
4073 posts
953 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
I installed this in November. Real nice faucet however instructions to get the IR was missing. After figuring it out it's great.

Mind you you don't have to use it.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3252 posts
1396 upvotes
BIDET?
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Feb 6, 2007
403 posts
249 upvotes
If the touch less isn't a must then you are better off waiting until the hansgrohe ones go on sale at Costco. Way better quality and not much of a price difference.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
4073 posts
953 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
squeeks786 wrote: If the touch less isn't a must then you are better off waiting until the hansgrohe ones go on sale at Costco. Way better quality and not much of a price difference.
Unless it actually does the washing up, I'm not sure how it's way better.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10813 posts
3010 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
Answers wrote: BIDET?
Thought the same thing. Unfortunate name for a kitchen faucet.

...or setting a new standard in water re-use.
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4513 posts
2738 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Clean my butt with the kitchen faucet?
😱
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1551 posts
1401 upvotes
Pallet Town
b0ne wrote: Clean my butt with the kitchen faucet?
More water and pressure for those really tough jobs lol
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2745 posts
1968 upvotes
Answers wrote: BIDET?
But, but(t) it’s ORGANIC (BIO BIDET)
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
I'd advise against these hands free kitchen faucet if you have an on demand tank less water heater. If you forget to leave the valve open (and on cold water), expect a cold shower in the morning regardless what you want the temp in the shower to be. Your system will think it wants cold as the kitchen says send cold to whatever valve is open! When I had a hands free faucet, I just disabled it and used it as a regular faucet; I will not install a hands free again due to that.
Last edited by Scorpiate on Feb 8th, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10813 posts
3010 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
Scorpiate wrote: I'd advise against these hands free kitchen sinks if you have an on demand tank less water heater. If you forget to leave the valve open (and on cold water), expect a cold shower in the morning regardless what you want the temp in the shower to be. Your system will think it wants cold as the kitchen says send cold to whatever valve is open! When I had a hands free faucet, I just disabled it and used it as a regular faucet; I will not install a hands free again due to that.
?
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
May 11, 2005
478 posts
360 upvotes
Brampton
Bought this last summer for the same price, really good and have had no issues
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1209 posts
514 upvotes
I bought and installed one of these when it went on sale late spring last year. It's awesome. Busy house of 4 going in all directions, I was worried about battery life but I'm still on original set. Cant recommend this enough.
Jan 25, 2012
263 posts
55 upvotes
Scorpiate wrote: I'd advise against these hands free kitchen faucet if you have an on demand tank less water heater. If you forget to leave the valve open (and on cold water), expect a cold shower in the morning regardless what you want the temp in the shower to be. Your system will think it wants cold as the kitchen says send cold to whatever valve is open! When I had a hands free faucet, I just disabled it and used it as a regular faucet; I will not install a hands free again due to that.
??? I have tankless heater and use a Delta touch activated faucet and I love it and no issue at all. Don't understand how it's connected to shower. It's just the nature of tankless that it'll take longer to get hot water especially if you haven't used hot water for a while.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
1393 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpiate wrote: I'd advise against these hands free kitchen faucet if you have an on demand tank less water heater. If you forget to leave the valve open (and on cold water), expect a cold shower in the morning regardless what you want the temp in the shower to be. Your system will think it wants cold as the kitchen says send cold to whatever valve is open! When I had a hands free faucet, I just disabled it and used it as a regular faucet; I will not install a hands free again due to that.
They have an electronic valve that opens and closes. On demand water heaters are installed in the hot water line and supply heat when water flows. It has nothing to do with what your describing.
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1051 upvotes
I heard Bio Bidet is based in the US and they make people pay for shipping to them for repairs. My friend had to do that for their USPA 6800 bidet thing.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1658 posts
552 upvotes
Installed one of these the last time it was on sale. I personally love it but the misses doesn't like.
When washing cookie sheets and big pots, the sensor will trigger and get your sleeves wet. In this case, I simply turn the lever off manually.

Otherwise, I love it. It's easy to use once you get use to it. The stream also comes out very nicely.

I would buy one again.
Jul 27, 2016
305 posts
222 upvotes
From the title at first I thought this was a motion sensor bidet.

It senses when there’s a ‘movement’ Winking Face
May 26, 2015
26 posts
11 upvotes
Few things:
1 - Bidet is for toilet.. So company that has that name for a faucet is weird
2 - It's not a moen so parts/faucet isn't guaranteed. It breaks, you have to buy a new one. Moen has replaced a lot of parts, even whole faucet.. So yeah, moen rocks.
3 - It looks cool and for 150$, probably a good deal. I'd look for something similar but moen.