Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Bio Bidet USPA 6800 toilet seat $110 off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 2:48 pm
13 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
Reviews say issues with seat heater 2+ yrs down the road. Hmm.
I was going to get it but I think I'll get the Toto for the kids bath.. only thing is no air dry.. but I think we will be fine as i have one Toto with air dry and still use TP as im not waiting for it to dry up..
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1569 posts
577 upvotes
Woodbridge
ODoyleRulz wrote: Nice, can you sit on the lid?
I have this model. It's strong enough to support someone but it's sloped and not very comfortable.
Apr 10, 2006
864 posts
858 upvotes
TLSRULZ wrote: Reviews say issues with seat heater 2+ yrs down the road. Hmm.
I was going to get it but I think I'll get the Toto for the kids bath.. only thing is no air dry.. but I think we will be fine as i have one Toto with air dry and still use TP as im not waiting for it to dry up..
Not sure if my model - USPA 6035R, has a different heating component but mine's been working great for 3 years now.
Jun 26, 2017
50 posts
7 upvotes
Good thing Costco has a great return policy
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
iimadoki wrote: Good thing Costco has a great return policy
Yes.. but its a hassle.. disconnect water etc. Plus the returns lines are crazy ..
Jul 26, 2008
321 posts
211 upvotes
FWIW, I went with the brondell cl1500 @ $299 which has similar functions minus the fact that it doesn't have a remote, they use to have the cl1700 @ $360 if I remember correctly that has the remote. Any reason to go for this?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
It's Costco, just return it online.
TLSRULZ wrote: Yes.. but its a hassle.. disconnect water etc. Plus the returns lines are crazy ..
Couldn't be easier to disconnect. You can return through the mail since you're buying online.

+1 for it being a bidet, lol. I got the brondell 900 back during the $199 clearance. Love this thing.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
TLSRULZ wrote: Yes.. but its a hassle.. disconnect water etc. Plus the returns lines are crazy ..
takes literally less than 10 minutes to connect / disconnect... turn of water, empty tank, unscrew the T, uninstall the seat (only 2 bolts to unscrew) re-install water supply to the tank reinstall seat and voilà

For return lines it is YMMV depending on warehouse and time. I returned an item last week and I was the only one in line. No wait time at all, like if they were waiting for me ;)
Sep 17, 2018
492 posts
505 upvotes
What is Costco's return policy on something like this?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3799 posts
1991 upvotes
Mississauga
HamMane wrote: What is Costco's return policy on something like this?
Interested to know as well.. after 2 years what do you say when they ask why your returning it ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
HamMane wrote: What is Costco's return policy on something like this?
TLSRULZ wrote: Interested to know as well.. after 2 years what do you say when they ask why your returning it ?
usually Costco's return policy is 30 days and 90 days on selected electronics. Anything more than those delays is YMMV. And there should be no issue returning an item like this, they take return on bathing suits, underware, etc...