Birkenstock Arizona Natural Leather Sandals $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2022 7:34 pm
[OP]
Dec 15, 2020
7 posts
75 upvotes

[Costco] Birkenstock Arizona Natural Leather Sandals $99.99

Birkenstock selection back at Costco this time with a leather option for $20 more.

https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?dep ... irkenstock

Birkenstock Arizona Natural Leather Sandals $99.99 [Dark Brown] (Men’s Size 7-13)

https://www.costco.ca/birkenstock-arizo ... 50294.html

Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor Sandal $79.99
[Blue, Gold, Silver] (Women’s Size 5-10)
[Black] (Men’s Size 8-13)

https://www.costco.ca/birkenstock-arizo ... 59746.html

Birkenstock Women's Yao Balance II Birko-Flor Sandals $79.99
[Black] (Women’s Size 6-10)

https://www.costco.ca/birkenstock-women ... 42155.html
54 replies
Feb 8, 2020
356 posts
1075 upvotes
What's the standard recommendation sizing wise for these, are they true to size?
Hello World!
Jan 27, 2007
849 posts
270 upvotes
Calgary
23LeBronJames wrote: What's the standard recommendation sizing wise for these, are they true to size?
Nope. Go smaller. I wear 43 or 9.5 usually. These i have to get 41 and they fit perfect
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1179 posts
611 upvotes
23LeBronJames wrote: What's the standard recommendation sizing wise for these, are they true to size?
Go one size smaller
Apr 28, 2010
881 posts
1679 upvotes
richmond hill
Bought these last time they were in stock.

Really not comfortable and don’t understand the hype…
Jan 27, 2003
665 posts
147 upvotes
Snow Country, BC
These becomes very smelly after a short while, maybe wearing socks could help.
Core 2 Duo E6600 with Scythe Ninja Plus Heat Sink
Intel 975XBX Revision 305 MOBO
OCZ Dual Channel XTC 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz
EVGA 7600GT CO wit
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2967 posts
1115 upvotes
Thornhill
Costco has 30+ return policy right?
I bought these in june but was out of town the last month, and they are too big... went 1 size down. Wish I knew.
Sep 21, 2019
489 posts
1058 upvotes
As other poster mentioned probably go smaller. My size for Adidas/Asics and most street shoes is 9.5, brannock is ~8.75 and Redwings are 8.5. For these 41 is perfect.
Feb 23, 2010
232 posts
185 upvotes
Yayy my dog chewed my strap up. It was still looking decent after six years of use. Ordering!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
6323 posts
582 upvotes
Murica
louis77 wrote: Bought these last time they were in stock.

These take a month or 2 of daily wearing before it conforms to your feet, like hockey skates.

They are so comfy once’s broken in that you can walk in them for hours without pain.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1485 posts
2366 upvotes
louis77 wrote: Bought these last time they were in stock.

They take some time to break in. It took a few weeks until mine is truly comfortable. Now I wear them everywhere.

They're also very durable and offer great arch support for average to arched feet. But they're not good for flat feet.
Dec 1, 2012
68 posts
71 upvotes
Bencherstyle wrote: Costco has 30+ return policy right?
I bought these in june but was out of town the last month, and they are too big... went 1 size down. Wish I knew.
Unless it’s listed as an exception like Computers and TV’s, there is no time limit on Costco Returns.
Mar 7, 2020
269 posts
364 upvotes
I have plantar fasciitis and my friends recommended these. They all swear by them. Great for camping with socks on as well….or so I'm seeing.
Damn, guess I'm buying another pair of $100 sandals lol.

I see there is a true leather, and an Arizona Flor…is it worth the extra $20 for the leather? I kinda like the darker color of the non-leather one.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1531 posts
2193 upvotes
Kingston
I bought these the last time they went on sale. Didn't like them one bit. Very uncomfortable.
Mar 22, 2017
93 posts
109 upvotes
aintic wrote: They take some time to break in. It took a few weeks until mine is truly comfortable. Now I wear them everywhere.

They're also very durable and offer great arch support for average to arched feet. But they're not good for flat feet.
What would you recommend for flat feet? I find these are comfortable as indoor shoes, but slip around so easily; I find I’m tripping over these all the time.
Jun 4, 2011
521 posts
808 upvotes
Toronto
MustaciousFlavour wrote: What would you recommend for flat feet? I find these are comfortable as indoor shoes, but slip around so easily; I find I’m tripping over these all the time.
Eh I have flat feet and still love them, so I wouldn't worry very much. You might have some luck tightening the straps.
Feb 6, 2008
782 posts
215 upvotes
I have flat feet and Birkenstocks are my favorite sandal. Agreed it takes time to break in and achieve comfort, but it’s worth it.

However, over the years Birkenstock quality has decreased. My first pair lasted 8 summers of daily wear. My most recent pair is on track for 3-4 at best.

I hate the trend of companies cutting corners on products that used to be fantastic. It’s so wasteful. Just charge me $40 more (or whatever) so I can enjoy one pair to its fullest — especially when long-term use only increases comfort on the footbed.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1203 posts
387 upvotes
Markham ON
got a couple of sizes, because I didn't know what size to get after reading the comments
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1320 posts
2256 upvotes
paradoll wrote: Yayy my dog chewed my strap up. It was still looking decent after six years of use. Ordering!

Should buy something like these to wear around the house so that the dog knows what fate might befall it if it does that again.